Friday, November 24, 2006

UR MY ONCE IN A LIFETIME

Just keep luvin' me the way i luv u luvin' me. Theres gotta be a heaven somewhere can u save me from this hell , It takes you to another place,imagine everything you can.All the colors start to blend,Your system overloads again, You cam into my life sent from above When i lost hope u showed me luv,It would help me to know, do I stand in your wayOr am I the best thing you've had?never asked for this feeling I never thought I would fall I never knew how I felt Till the day you were gone I was lost I never asked for red roses I wasn't looking for love Somehow I let my emotions take hold And guess what all at onceI'm in love,So difficult to keep pretendingIt's getting harder everydayIt's plain to see I'm cold and heartsickSince you turned and walked away, I'll tell u a secret ive held all my life its u that i live for and for u i die. Ur as demented as the motives in ur head. Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admitSometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I missYou know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this,As I rest against this cold, hard wallWill you pass me by?Will you criticize me as I sit and cry?I had fought so hard and thought that all my battles had been wonOnly to find the war has just begun.Can you imagine if you spent your whole lifeWith a heart beating out of timeThen one day your wild heart found its rhythmDont you think youd lose your mind, Heaven isnt the place u go when u die.. its that moment in life wen u feel most alive .Maybe I'm foolishly overreacting But being without you I can't imagine It's just to close to the heart and And I won't stand it if were broken apart

P.s RAWR gladtk >.<>
p.s.s SONG OF THE MOMENT- beautiful awakening- Stacie orrico

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one is worth all that anguish

FA$HIONISTA said...

none of what i wrote is anguish... bits and pieces of meanigful words...

Anonymous said...

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admitSometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I missYou know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

wanna enrol in english 101?

FA$HIONISTA said...

FUHUUUUUUUUNEY.... its part of a song.. therefore i didn't write it.. wanna tell the artist if he/ she would like to enroll into it ? be my guest :P

Anonymous said...

"none of what i wrote" no i think i will send you the enrol form :D

FA$HIONISTA said...

its grammatically correct ... i dont care what u say..

Anonymous said...

"none of what i wrote" you are admiting to writing, then you go on to deny "therefore i didn't write it", so did you write it or you didnt write it?

btw, most people who feel the way you do, are in anguish, allot of un fulfilled pashion and feelings, cause anguish.

FA$HIONISTA said...

... look who needs english 101... its passion not PASHION...
wat r u my shrink now ? lol

Anonymous said...

thanks for being my spell check, it doesnt change your continuous contradiction....

FA$HIONISTA said...

how am i contradicting myself.... none of what i wrote is anguish refering to nothing that i wrote has to do with anguish... i used different words... thats it..

Dakhtour said...

Seems to be a great blog :)

Loved the blog's pic and also ur words are really unique :)

FA$HIONISTA said...

zizo lol gracias.. ur blog kman raheeb :D

Anonymous said...

I dont think inni 3rift any of these songs :S..

bs I liked the post.. =)

FA$HIONISTA said...

gracias babe.. btw bajeeb ur game on thursday... to watch u kick ass :D

Taqo said...

Ana zay fifi...I dont think I know wnay of the songs..
But nonetheless....very cute :D

FA$HIONISTA said...

tic tac ...
gracias 7yatiii.... >.<
agool on thursday ray7een il inter cote.. jaya inshallah 9a7 ?

Rawr said...

I LOVE THE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to go ...
this was my fav part "Heaven isnt the place u go when u die.. its that moment in life wen u feel most alive ." very nice

FA$HIONISTA said...

lol u were my inspiration rawrita >.< i thank u

Anonymous said...

Reallyy? yaaaaaaay =D =D

( let me go practice a7san ma atfashal =P ).. lol jk


This is great..

Bs dont be late =P..

Leo. said...

if it were a composition,, ..
.
.
.
pass with flying colors!

FA$HIONISTA said...

leo oh leo...
u makng fun ?

tipsy...
no not really.. oo i dont wanna consider them .. i like the way i right.. i understand it

Taqo said...

Ma 7ad gal lee :(

FA$HIONISTA said...

ana gltlk
a9lan tawy 8rart i still didnt tell D oo sara oo phaty yet :P