Sunday, November 26, 2006

IF U HAD MY LUV AND I GAVE U ALL MY TRUST WOULD U COMFORT ME.. AND IF SOMEHOW U KNEW THAT UR LUV WOULD BE UNTRUE WOULD U LIE TO ME AND CALL ME BABY ?

MA7AD YSTAHIL
My luv- except shoosh , and my knight in shinig armor wherever HE IS
My free time- except phaty and duma and marapisoo
My tears- except for NO ONE
No one deserves
To wait in the line of an amusment park for 2 hours to ride a ride that only lasts 3 MINUTES..
To be blamed for smthng they didnt do.
To be called ugly
To fall in luv with a COMPLETE AND UTTER ASS
To Die without the person they luv
To go to school without having breakfast :(
To be cheated on
To be taunted
To get a pimple the day before smthng major will happen
To suffer
To starve- unless they want to y3ni :P
To get shaad 3*9aly
To not see perfectly (( mskeena ana- allah y5leeli my contacts bas ))
To be called ugly by their mother
To bite the inside of their mouth (( that feeling SUCKS ))
To get food poisoning
To break anail then be forced to cut the rest of them
NO
ONE
DESERVES
NO
ONE
I
THINK
P.s SONG OF THE MOMENTO- Easy silence- Dixie chicks
P.S.S "When life gives u money buy shoes :D -" A QUOTE BY URS TRULY

8 comments:

Lamya said...

Im first to comment*yeeeeehaaaa*. I think some people do deserve to break a nail.Like those teachers that think their subject is d only one and load u with home work.And those guys that terrorise everyone by driving super fast deserve to stand in a 4 hours long queue and then when they get to front d ride should be closed!*muahahahaha*(evil laugh)

FA$HIONISTA said...

lamyo0osh
Lool ok let me rephrase it
I DONT DESERVE BREAKING A NAIL OR WAITING IN LINE :P....
Bas ya bitchy teachers and dumb ass guys do deserve it

ana-alia said...

you know what, i used to think just like you, that no one ystahal, untill it rained last friday, suddenly i thought hay life is good and people are not that bad, whatever they did they deserve a second chance, umm in a second thought maybe except that teacher...

Rawr said...

To get shaad 3*9aly
To not see perfectly (( mskeena ana- allah y5leeli my contacts bas ))
To be called ugly by their mother
OOOH YEAH, i know how you feel, those shad 3a'9alys r a bitch ... and i wear glasses kaman ...

FA$HIONISTA said...

ana 3lia
WELCOME BAK YA BNT.. ITS BEEN FOREVER looool ... LIFE IS AMAZING bas at times a7is il nas ma tistahil my pain my tears my shad 3*9lys :S loool
LA BELLA VITA LA BELLA WITA

RAWR :
looool t9dgy i nvr got shaad 3*9ly bas inoo ppl say they hurt like hell so im guessing no one deserves to get them :P
ooo ya i hate glasses i NVR wear them.. ra7 a3mil il lasik thngy so i can see crystal clear again :( i miss seeing crystal clear lool

Taqo said...

To starve- unless they want to y3ni

I hope that doesnt mean what I think it does :P Wla, bjeek el7een with 3 plates of chili cheese fries, and force you to eat them :D
(you're the 2nd person ive threatened to force food upon this week ;) )

To bite the inside of their mouth (( that feeling SUCKS ))

Ayyyyy. I hate that.

Black Orchid said...

To get a pimple the day before smthng major will happen
yoooooooooooh i just hate when that happens, 5a9atan when you wake up to find a huge one Oo 3ad the rest of the day y9eer ka2aba.

To break anail then be forced to cut the rest of them
that never happened to me, my nails are always short :P

Whatever said...

Hello =)

To not see perfectly (( mskeena ana- allah y5leeli my contacts bas ))
Me too =(,, I used to wear lences all the time until I developed a mean ass allergy!! Now I'm bound to wear glasses until I do the lasik surgery too, [which will be soon inshallah],, but I bought a great pair of glasses that every day I receive a comment about how nice looking they are ;) But STILL I hate glasses =/

To be called ugly by their mother
OMG,, and those mothers ma yestahlo kids =@