Monday, November 13, 2006

KAREOKE NIGHT 2005

THese are a list of songs oo who or what they remind me of....
* Peaches & Creme- 112 ( Banat camp summer of 05)
* Insatiable- Darren hayes ( LooooLz)
* Over my head- The fray ( WeWa A.k.a Heroin )
* Wat would u do - City high ( Marapisoo)
* You remind me- nickleback ( Shoosh la booosh only cuz we were just lstiing to it in the car:P)
* This is what dreams are made of - Hillary duff ( Doomylata chocolata )
* Unbelievable - Kaci Brown ( Insanity)
* Diamonds are a girls bst frnd - Moulin rouge OST ( Tabu )
* Candy shop - 50 cent ( Louminous Jarboo3a )
* Walking away- Craig david ( Marapisoo)
* Shape of my heart - Backstreet boys ( Maryoom)
* Baby - Ashanti ( SARZ)
* Just a lil bit- 50 cent ( Mama :P)
* Coco jumbo- ace of bace ( NoooRty)
* Chemicals react- Ali & Aj ( Yur yur)
* I write sins not tragedies- Panic at the disco ( Tic tac)
* Karma - Alice keys ( Nado0o)
* If u believe - Mariah carey & Whitney Houston ( Phaty)
* Move along - All american rejects ( Duma )
* Everything burns - Ben moody ft. anastacia ( Shoosh la booosh)
* Elsewhere- Bethany joy lenz ( Bubble gum reema)
* Il m7ba- Rashid il majed ( Nayef)
* Bebot- Black eyed peas ( Vanessa)
* Turn the page- Bobby valentino ( V.O.G.U.E)
* I was born to make u happy - Britney spears ( Naf Naf )
* Dont let me get me - Pink ( Fufy)
* Linger- The cranberries ( Portland summer of 06 with yur yur & Manooo & Shoosh )
* Luv me tender - Elvis presley ( Nanoos)
* Superman- five for fighting ( Wewa)
* Crowded - Jeannie Ortega ( Our endless drives to Millenia )
* La isla bonita- Madonna ( Lbnany restaurant this summer )
* Kiss by a rose - Seal ( Samooly)
* Give it up to me - Sean paul & Keisha Cole ( Haju )
* Kitha min raby - Rabi7 9agir ( LuLu)
* My all - Mariah Carey ( Ibby)
* Dillema - Nelly ft kelly roland - (Noufa)
* Ultimatum - Shaggy ( Buthi )
* Chasing cars - Snow patrol ( Chili's grand opening )
* Theres gotta be more to life - Stacie Orrico ( Hawwwwwwi)
* Spanish guitar - Toni braxton ( Shoosh )
* Hold me thrill me kiss me- Jhonny Mathis ( b3dhm kilhoum)
* I need a girl - P didy ( Boulicious )
* Careless whispers - George Micheal ( Mama)
* Hurt- Christina Aguelira ( Bissa)
* S.E.X - Life jennings ( Hoooooosay)
* Gallery - Mario Vasquez ( NARS )
* Cater 2 u - Destinys child (Gustavo mama's argentinian hair dresser whos boyfrnd is q8y :P )
* All about us - T.A.T.U ( Nadoosha )
* Confessions of a broken heart - Lindsay lohan ( My LIFELESS 10th grade year)
OK I CAN GO ON FOREVER lol so i guess i'll shut up
P.s song of the moment Walk away - Paula de anda
P.s.s SHUT UP SARA UR A 3FREETA & NO IM NOT A NA9ABA OH OH OH AND UR THE UGLIEST 10 YEAR OLD IVE EVER SEEN :P

11 comments:

Black Orchid said...

Just a lil bit - 50 cent reminds you of your mom! LOL

Beyonce reminds me of YOU! lol i have no idea why :P:P

FA$HIONISTA said...

looooooooool eee t5yliiiiiiiii awal ma mama heard that song she was like in luv with it now kil ma we r in the car going to bayt jdty tgooly mai 76y take off ur pants just a lil bit song... she doesnt even know the name of the song LOOOOOOOOOOL..

yaaaaaaaaay i'll take me reminding u of beyonce as a compliment :D

Taqo said...

Panic! At the disco?
HOT :D

I wish I could trade places with Gustavo [*hint hint* q8y boyfriend :P ]

Btw, I loved "walk away"!

Cute. Abi a3mel post like this.

FA$HIONISTA said...

loooooooool yup MRA it reminds me of u :D

oo btw gustavo is a guy hence his GAY bf is q8y :P still wanna trade ?? :P

lol ya its an all time fav song...

l3yoon tic tac nething.. u can copy me no problemah :D

Taqo said...

3aadi, ahm shay q8y.
Basee6a.
All I need to do is see him.
I'll MAKE him straight.(Wath8ah)

FA$HIONISTA said...

looooooooooooooool aham shay.. good luck with that grl :P

Shilling said...

lol @ just a little bit (mama)

Wallah taqo madrey wish t7ib fiy panic at the disco, i was just like ok when she was t7msing about there songs.

* If u believe - Mariah carey & Whitney Houston ( Phaty)
jibtyha ya bella, it is soooo phaty.

FA$HIONISTA said...

loooool mama raheeba :P

loooooool walah ace panic at the disco raheebeen.... :D the lead singer is ugly though loooooooool ....

ee min jid ace doesnt it remind u of PHATY.. its like her all time fav song... wen i feel down she always sings it to me ... AWW :(

Bissa said...

* Hurt- Christina Aguelira ( Bissa)

* Gallery - Mario Vasquez ( NARS )


awwww thanks hun
;xx that's like one of the best compliments i've gotten lately. i ADORE these songs!
mwaaah

FA$HIONISTA said...

bissa babe :
i meant u in HURT bas i meant my cuzin nars for gallery lol.. i called u NARS cuz i call her NARS
bas hey HURT is still a compliment oo ps LIK w7sha get ur ass online more often

Leo. said...

wj3!! :@