Friday, November 10, 2006

FAV. SEX & THE CITY QUOTES




IM BACK IM BACK IM BAAAAAAAAACK :D
i know u all missed me o0o believe it or not i missed u guys more >.<

ANYWAYS NOW TO THE POINT OF MY POST

THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAV SEX & THE CITY QUOTES :D

ENJOYYY


* Vagina weights? Honey, my vagina waits for no man. -- Samantha

* Charlotte: Do you think I'm a whore?
Samantha: Oh, please! If you're a whore, what does that make me?

*Men who are too good looking are never good in bed because they never had to be. -- Carrie

* I will wear whatever and blow whomever I want as long as I can breathe and kneel. -- Samantha
*Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'! --LOOOOOOOOOOOL la t3leeeee8
*Miranda: He only has one ball and I have a lazy ovary. In what world does that create a baby? ... It's like the special olympics of conception!
*Mr. Big: You girls are the loves of her life, a guy is lucky to come in fourth. (Big talkingsamantha, charollete and miranda carries 3 best friends)
*Samantha: Ladies! Seamen, twelve o'clock!Miranda: I pray when I turn around there are sailors, because with her, you never know. (lool get it SEMEN,,,, SEA MEN :S)
*Big: It took me a really long time to get here, but I'm here. Carrie, you're the one. (AWW AWW AWW AWWWWWWWWWWW)
*Carrie: I'm homeless! I'll be a bag lady! A Fendi bag lady, but a bag lady!!
*Carrie: I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet. (TRUE THAT !!!)
*Carrie: Have you?
Mr. Big: Have I what?
Carrie: Ever been in love.
Mr Big: Absofuckinglutely.
( DONT U GUYS JUST MELT WEN HE SAYS THAT AND LICKS HIS LIPS AFTERWARDS YUMMY)
*(Harry has moved in with Charlotte and tends to leave used, wet teabags sitting around)Charlotte: There's just one thing and it's small, but it really grosses me out. We have a teabag situation.
Samantha: Oh, I understand. Just breathe through your nose.
(LOOL THATS SMANTHA FOR YA :P)
P.s song of the moment: Pleasure and pain- goon squad (atw8a3 thats there name.. ma ishtahroo yet bas my frnd got a demo cd of there songs ooo shala7too minha :D)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LUV SAMANTHA!
SHE'S HILARIOUS!

carrie thgeelat dam

FA$HIONISTA said...

LA bil 3ax carrie mra YAAAAAAY.. well no wait big YAAAAAAAAAY ooo carrie YAAAAAAAY cuz she luvs big

o0o and ya samantha raheeeeeba lol

Anonymous said...

welcome back btw

FA$HIONISTA said...

gracias >.<

Taqo said...

I've never really watched sex and the city. I hear alot about it though.

But welcome baaaack :*

FA$HIONISTA said...

tic tac :
gracias bella :D
Lool u can borrow it miny after sara gives it back... walah fa*9ee3 ur missing out on 3/4 7yatk :P

wastedchix said...

WeLLcOme Back BeLLLLLaaaaaaaaa

Samantha iz de Best :D but i did that cosmo quizz once and my sex n de ciy character was carrie...
i guess we do have alot in common :D

My Fav. Quote is:
*Carrie: Have you?
Mr. Big: Have I what?
Carrie: Ever been in love.
Mr Big: Absofuckinglutely.

BTW ive heared that there iz a new season soon ? HaLaaaa Looo Yaaaaa

(MFaHiaa)

FA$HIONISTA said...

MFAHIA:
AWW AWW GRACIAS BABE...
loool ya i got i was a samantha.. compliment?? no? hehe
umm no its just a rumor.. i heard it too bas they confirmed it 3ala E! news live that they weren't doing a new season oo that its only the TV SHOW..
so u wanna talk about SEX AND THE CITY.. which is like behind the scenes of sex and the city :D

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!
missed u! :$
again, i have never watched any episode!
AM SO NOT A TV PERSON! :D

Black Orchid said...

wallah the quotes were hilarious :P

and ooooh welcome back gurl ;)

Lamya said...

Welcome back.. And no i havenT watched it..i dont possess a tv..am so not a tv person..*shakes hands with saroona*

Anonymous said...

gracias mia cara... ILL MAKE U A TV PERSON :P

Shilling said...

welcome back babe.

i loved this one:

Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!

I've never really watched it too. But from what i heard it seems really funny.

Unknown said...

I noticed that girls in KSA are obsessed over:
Desperate House Wives
Sex and the City
LOST

LoooL...

FA$HIONISTA said...

i hate desperate houswives.. oo lost sa5eef after the frst couple episodes.. oo yes im addicted to sex and the city... problem ???

fire alarm said...

haha the bj one is funny. good luck girls.