Saturday, November 04, 2006

B.O.R.E.D FIND OUT WHAT THAT MEANS TO ME

ive got exams in a couple of weeks
Ive got tons of projects to be handed in no later than NOV 8
Oh ya ooo 6fsht min blogging.. so im taking a temporary time offf.....
AND NO U ANONYMOUS KAKA HEADS.. THIS DOESNT MEAN I LEFT FOR GOOD.. I'LL BE BACK
BIGGER
BETTER
AND MORE FUCKING FABULOUS THEN EVER
ciao7bayib 2lby
p.s song(s) of the moment: Save me from myself- Chrisitna aguelira
My luv- Justin Timberlake ft. T.I
I dont need a man- Pussy cat dolls (gdeema bas still 7ilwa:P)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck with the exams..
Hope you do great :D..

& we'll be waiting 4 u ;)..

Taqo said...

Good luck, babes.
You'll be missed :*

zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

good luck :)

Shilling said...

Good luck darling.

Hurry on back.

Leo. said...

sh7leelik,
ur the cutest thing on the blogosphere!

Gluck! ;)

Anonymous said...

nice blog :)

Rawr said...

awww, i kno how u feel 12h grade sux, allah ywafegna jame3an ...