Monday, October 30, 2006

THERES GOTTA BE MORE TO LIFE THEN CHASING DOWN EVERY TEMPORARY HIGH TO SATISFY ME

I WANNA FALL IN LUV...
U know the
cant eat cant sleep reach for the stars over the mooon world series kind of LUV
i want that LUV....
When nothing else matters.
When u get this numb feeling like ur in the state of permenant EUPHORIA...
When u get butterflies everytime u hear his voice.
Or u just wanna cry everytime u see him.. cuz nothing gets better then this..Then u being with him.
They keep telling me to wait...WAIT for luv.. bas 5la9 6fsht min waiting...
What if i never find THE ONE....
They said luv will come to me.... MITA YA NAS MITA...???
And its depressing me how everyone around me is IN LUV.
There happiness is my pain.
I want the kind of luv that HURTS
Can i really find luv HERE ...
it seems like every guy i meet is even shallower then the next...
I dont want stupid saudi girl luv...
Where the relationship only consists of talking on the phone or online...
THATS SO RETARTED
well wait.... i can't blame them... they cant just GO OUT with them whenever they please
bas still
MABI KITHA
THATS NOT LUV
THATS .....
M3RF WAT THAT IS
BAS IT SURE AIN'T LUV
U know what i want
I want to be walking kitha o0o faj2a my eyes meet the eyes of another guy o0o instead of staring at yet another kaka thats picturing me NUDE. i want him to just genuinley smile. like simply ybtsm o0o goes on with wat he was doing. He's smiling at u, he thinks ur beautiful.. like truly beautiful,,
wagtaha akeed banjan ILL WANT HIM SO BAAAAAAAAAD
To find a guy like that is RARE
especially HEENA
u555555555555
this
is
depressing
P.s song of the moment: Hood scriptures- Foxy brown ft. ra*3ib 3alama(or some lebanese singer)
P.s.s LUV IS LIKE HEAVEN BUT IT CAN HURT LIKE HELL

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a guy like that too I want that love :(..
Bs I guess as u said.. It's so Rare to find that here ( or in anywhere else kaman )..

anywayz I hope that you will find that guy that can give you the love you want.. ( soon inshalla.. :D )..

FASHIONOLOGIE said...

loveis fucking complicated .....................................................blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

el7amdulillah i have a guy of my own who is giving my all the luv i need and want...
inshAllah u'll find someone EXACTLY zyyoh :)

Black Orchid said...

*sniff sniff*

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shilling said...

why are u depressing me bella. i've been thinking the same things, great minds truly think alike.

Anonymous said...

aww .. i was so moved by this post
i did find my one *el 7amd Allah =)* .. and al though we cant be together whenver we want to , be coz of this stupid country we live in
but im grateful that i found him
love is indeed wonderful .. it does hurt sometimes .. but it's worth it
and abt how relationships r in here .. abt girls only talking with their b/f's on the phone w kitha * u know i know some girls who have never met their b/f!*
well i do agree it's RETARDED ya3nee come on
there has to be a physical attraction u can not deny that .. u cant love some1 and not want to hold/kiss/cuddle him ..
so a7is their relationships r either fake or incomplete .. uh well i dunno ...

hopefully u'll find ur "one" girly ..
la tista3jily kollo bwagto :)

t.c

Madhatter said...

I know lotsa good guys on planet zonketonk, wen ur eyes will meet it will last a lifetime.jus a pity its so far away sniff sniff. The damn aliens

SouS said...

I hope you find what you're looking for.. I have love like that, and it's ALWAYS BLISS!!
hope you find something like what I have, or better..

Taqo said...

"Or u just wanna cry everytime u see him.. cuz nothing gets better then this..Then u being with him." Sigh


When you do find this "perfect" guy...hook me up m3 a5ooh.
I mean...if he's perfect..he'll have a perfect bro :p

Trust me...you'll find your match, babes.

wastedchix said...

I know me toooooo BUT when i founf him n loved him and it didn't work out (LONG STORY)
im the one who suffered teh most and im the one who paid for it
so Trust me although luv is ana amaizing feeling we all want and need it can be awuful ...
im still in pain since lst year becoz of HIM
Love hurts when they left !
But i wish u good luck ...
i thought u found him alreday :S
(MFaHiaa)

ana-alia said...

hi would you make me a favor and tell me whenever you find him, becouse then and only then i`ll look forward to love!!

Lamya said...

What is love really?Its not formed when ur eyes meet,thats attraction.For me,love is trusting someone with my heart,and that takes time..even years.Love is knowing all d bad points of someone and still loving that person.Love is 'loving an imperfect person,perfectly'.Bella,ur road could be easy,or long and filled with heartbreak.Either way,good luck.Ur friends,like me,r always here 4 u.Hugggles!

Rawr said...

meet a guy like that once, not MEET, but more like SAW -_- ... yes well never saw him again ...
i totally KNOW how u feel ... sucks!

Euphoria said...

Awwww, 7abboo you!!

you'll find him soon ;)

hayhatta said...

Its not rare to find guys like that, you just need to look in the right places. Looking for them in the dating scene, good look. All those type of guys want one thing, then they want to move on and get it from another girl...its important to know where to look for answers.