Tuesday, November 14, 2006

IF I COULD BE LIKE THAT ...

TAGGED BY FOOSHYA SPUNK
1.- If I were a fruit I'd be... Passionberries
2.- If I were a colour I'd be... Electric pink
3.- If I were an animal I'd be...Mini schnawzer
4.- If I were a domestic appliance I'd be... a Steak knife
5.- If I were a book I'd be... Cosmo koma Sutra
6.- If I were a clothing item I'd be... Shoes
7.- If I were a jewel / stone I'd be... An Emerald
8.- If I were an object I'd be... The Statue of Liberty
9.- If I were a car I'd be... A Maybach
10.- If I were an element I'd be... Mercury :P
11.- If I were a tree I'd be... A money tree ;)
12.- If I were a drink I'd be... A Brazilian Breeze
13.- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be... Mint chocolate chip
14.- If I were a person I'd be... Jessica Alba
15.- If I were a planet I'd be... Pluto
16.- If I were an insect I'd be... an inch worm
17.- If I were a form of public transport I'd be... A golf cart ( thats public enough 9a7 ? )
18.- If I were a song I'd be... The book of l uv - Peter Gabriel
19.- If I were a movie I'd be...Sweet Novemebr
20.- If I were a season I'd be... Winter
21.- If I were a flower I'd be... A Black rose
22.- If I were a job I'd be... Fashion Designer!
23.- If I were a cartoon I'd be... Asmerelda
24.- If I were a place I'd be... St. Tropez
25.- If I were a gift I'd be... Love
26.- If I were a memory I'd be...The past
27.- If I were a city I'd be...NYC
28.- If I were a sense I'd be...Sight
29.- If I were a game I'd be... Poker ( STRIP PERHAPS ? :P)
30.- If I were a candy I'd be... Pixi Stix
31.- If I were a time of the day I'd be...Memorable
32.- If I were an invention I'd be... The heeL :P
33.- If I were a body-part I'd be... Feet
34.- If I were a country I'd be... BRAZIL
35.- If I were a flavor I'd be... BitterSweet
36.- If I were a sport I'd be... Dancing
37.- If I were a smell I'd be... Japanese Cherry blossom
38.- If I were a subject I'd be... The history of colors ( Tra that really is a subjet,, Part of Fashion design )
39.- If I were a flag I'd be... Argentina's ( m3 inoo i luv brazil Argentinas is SOO MUCH HOTTER )
40.- If I were a building I'd be.... The hottest buildingout there
41.- If I were a month I'd be... December
42.- If I were a perfume I'd be... Trish McEvoy No. 9
43.- If I were a gummy candy I'd be... Gummi bears
44.- No question .. Huh :S
.45.- If I were a toy I'd be... A YoOYo
46.- If I were a textile / fabric I'd be... Egyptian Cotton
47.- If I were a shape I'd be... A Heart
48.- If I were an answer I'd be... Destiny
49.- If I were a store I'd be... A one of a kind selling BOUTIQUE
50.- If I were a word I'd be... Prego
I TAG LAMYOOSH, ACE, SEXILICIOUS BAGARA, HNEW, FIFI, AND HAYHATTA
P.S song of the moment Imagine- Shola Ama

17 comments:

Lamya said...

Why am i tagged first. Im at work,so will do it as soon as a get home

Black Orchid said...

Mint chocolate chip?
mai ewwwwwwwww.

i hate everything that has mint on it.
except for gum =P

FA$HIONISTA said...

lamya.
i put ur name awal w7da it doesnt mean ur tagged frst lol.. u dont even have to do the tag 3ady :S

blacky:
WALAH ITS SOOOOOOO GOOOD.. u mean u dont like YORK peppermint patties or peppermint ice cream or or AFTER 8 or or n3naaaaaaaaaaaa3 :O:O:O .. lol TRA ITS GOOD JUST TRY IT EBLEEEEZ

Black Orchid said...

i like n3naa3 shway, but i dont like the others that u mentioned.

Lamya said...

Of course i will do zee tagg.You ask,lamyoosh obliges.Btw,im using a different mobile..will text u later so u have d number..

Anonymous said...

heey thnx for the tag ill do it soon inshalla ..
when i fix my stupid new blog since i deleted the old one by mistake.. :S
& i liked ur answers..

p.s I WANNA BE SHOES TOO :p
& A Maybach .. gr8 choice ;)

FA$HIONISTA said...

lamyoosh...
do it whenevr ur free babe.. msg me once u have time.. oo itha ma rdayt its cuz mobily maf9ool :'( DAMN THNG

fifi:
I KNOW WAT HAPPENED TO UR BLOG :O
looooooooool ya shoes ROCK :D
ooo a maybach is sooo HOT lol
FIX UR BLOG SOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Rawr said...

i love mint chocolate chip!!!!! :D
kan fe fatra fe 7ayate ab'3a a9eer a fashion designer ... :P lol

FA$HIONISTA said...

ee mra raheeb mint choco chip ;)

Lamya said...

My favourite is ben and jerry dark chocolate hmmm yummy!I want to do ur tag but stuck at yup you guessed it..work..Ur sowaleef boxx,erm wain ra7t?

FA$HIONISTA said...

i like ALOT of ice creams .. especially ben and jerrys PHISH FOOD bas inoo i wouldnt wanna be it cuz its all sticky loooool :P and marshmallowy :P
i got ur msg ams bas ma gdrt arid cuz u guessed it mobily maf9ool :P.. do the tag whenevr ur free babe.. aham shay u DO IT :D... umm my sawaleef box is still there.. its just hiding from u cuz it doesnt like u i guess :P .. la bas inoo its there

Anonymous said...

interesting! you chose mercery as an element! not many people know that the elements go far beyound earth wind fire and water

FA$HIONISTA said...

lol haha.. r u for real :P
well i gotta thank anjum onthat one ( my chem teacher) she made us memorize the element table thngy in like 8th grade.. i guess it stuck :P

Anonymous said...

well good alittle knoledge goes a long way :p

Raven said...

BELLLaa..

Zaman zaman

respekt for Shola Ama.. :)

FA$HIONISTA said...

raven:
loooool wa25eeran u come to my blog :P
min jid zman 3anik too :D

yalah ya5i stop being thgl oo strt visitng my blog like i do urs :P

Shilling said...

get onto the tag, bas its shay ma3roof that i'm always the last 2 do tags. Allah y9la7liy, 8liy ameen.