Thursday, September 14, 2006

PURPLE VS. PEARL WHITE

Its just the first week of school and already we're at each others necks about our graduation party. What color the cap and gown should be? Whos in charge of the year book?,When will the rings be done? What color will the stone int he middle of the ring be? Whos the best photographer? What will the theme of our party be? Where will it be held? Who's willing to pay? Should the tassle have 007 or '07 on it :S?
Hear me out, I sooooooooooo want to be part of the Graduation committe bas PEOPLE its only the first week. ITS O NLY THE FIRST WEEK and we are already talking about our maseera song. N called me ams o0o was like i found the perfect place for our graduation o0o i should meet here there in an hour- 6b3an i ignored her o0o was like mgdar ana b bayt jdty bla bla. I luv this girl with all my heart bas i'm not gonna go check out a place in the beginning of the year for a party thats gonna be held at the end of the year. I can't even have a decent convo with my girls without bringing up the GRADUATION. I saw how it was last year o0o kayf i5ty o0o her class all hated each other at the end for some STUPID graduation , and i'm not ready to lose my best friends over some stupid party. I thought 12th grade was supposed to be the best year ever.
GUESS

NOT
bla55555555555 i'm so not in the mood for anything these days. I just fought with someone that means the world to me, and now he doesn't even wanna talk to me. Mama isn't here for me to bug her. My fav cuzin left to dubai for uni, my sister is getting on my nerves lately, o0o the ONE person i was hoping to get a HAPPY BDAY from didn't even call and say it. At least my frnds threw me an amazing birthday party o0o gave me amazing gifts.
p.s STOP CALLING ME DON'T U UNDERSTAND I DONT ANSWER FOR A REASON.
p.s.s Song of the moment- For the luv- Drew sidora ft. Mario

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how they tell you graduation is the best day of ur life and blah blah well get ready to face reality cuz its really not a big deal .. its just another day .. and dont think about it 2 much .. cuz ur just putting it on a platform and believe me reality will not meet expectation.. neways i think u'd have 2 be on crack to think about ur graduation 2 months be4 it let alone 10..on a brighter note happy september 11th ..i mean birthday 3ogbalik alf sana ... chill out relax and lay off the crack

FA$HIONISTA said...

loooooool naf naf i'm not on crack my frnds however r umm lol
ee my sis told me the exact same thing bas i still thnk it'll be the best day of my life. DONT RUIN my dreams :X
o0o thnk u 3ala the late bday kiss kiss luuuuuuuuf yaaaaaw

Taqo said...

12th grade was prolly the worst year of my life :p No seriously.
Bs walla 7ilu "007" ! ;)

Thats how some girls in my class were at the begining of last year. Mn awal week : "Nbee el t5aruj at mdry weyn. O kil bint tidfa3 mdry kam.."
A5ir shay we didnt do squat anywhere.
We had at SCHOOL :I

Shaklik mra m39ba :*
bismillah 3leych.

Black Orchid said...

loool mn jd bdreeee!:P
9ra7atan ana shway mt7amsa for my graduation but then astaw3b ennu it's toooo early to think about it!
OO fe nafs elwa8t i don't want my graduation yje cuz then i'll be going to college and i dont want to...a7is enni i'm too young for college:P lol i still wanna be in schoooool...

zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

everything'll sort itself out, u'll see :)

<3 sexy cow

Dude! said...

Crazy people

N said...

if you think that senior year is the best year ever, ur in for a MAJOR SHOCK! it sucks, no one agrees with the other oo u all end up mad at each other..i barely survived my graduation ;P heheh good luck with that oo hope u survive urs ;P

FASHIONOLOGIE said...

senior year is so over rated BLAH

Anonymous said...

may baby excuse them, they probably never looked forward to anything so they might be over reacting to this one.. i know it could be pretty annoying but its best to confront them about it now and tell them to take it easy and not stress since the graduation is a whole yr ahead.. if u tell them that then u'd get it outta ur system and theyll probably calm down aswell..if they carry on, tell them that ur not really into the graduation as much as they are because that'd mean u'd be leaving them... its an indirect message that says ''leave me alone in a sweet way''.. ur gorguz and dont let anything upset u! kiss kiss!

Shilling said...

I know what u mean bella, I walked into school on my first day which was this week and everyone was like, what colour do u want, purple or pearl white?

I was just like kyfkum ya nas, whatever u want.