Saturday, September 09, 2006

BRAIN FART NUMERO 2

The first day of school sucked. Good thing is our class only has 12 girls. My birthday is on the 11th of september. I'll be turning 17. Sweet 16 was my best year. Nada got me the cutest braclet. Im so in luv with her bag. Its a patent leather brazilian flag bag. My teachers all expect me to be like the perfect angel my sister was. We R NOT THE SAME PERSON. Im wearing my fav P.I.N.K victorias secret sweats. My mirror is covered with things i wrote in pink board marker. I've been looking for the PERFECT red lip stick for ages. Not to wear it thats just tacky, but to write on my mirror with it. Im just another priceless work of art in his gallery. I miss my sex and the city days. Someone i TRULY care about is ignoring my msgs. My elbows hurt SO MUCH. Ive got 2769 unread email messages. I hate checking my mail. I just removed the black nail polish i had on. I have a floss hanging from my teeth. I like chewing on floss. I had escallope for lunch today. Eating raw cookie dough reminds me of him. Lulu came back from Spain today. 7mdillah 3al salama LuLu. I think im over weight. Seems like im the only oone that thinks that. The girl on P diddy and nicole's come to me video clip IS SOOO HOT. I can record things on my reciever. All i have recorded are video clips and Award shows. Jessica Alba inspired me to cut my hair. Wen i enter the school bathroom i turn off the lights on top of the mirror. I miss playing candy land. I want the YSL muse bag in mustard yellow. I guess thats what i'll ask mama for my birthday. I was wearing this red and white striped tunic with black leggings and had my hair up in a messy bun gbl ams. Shahd said i looked like those italiano ppl that manage the gondilas. I luv re reading magazines. I think danielle shouldnt have won Americas next top model. I'm gonnna shut up now. PEACE OUT A TOWN :P OR R TOWN IN OUR CASE :P

P.S Song of the moment Ride 4 u- Danity Kane

20 comments:

!nsanity said...

16 was your best year ? was it really ?

shahads an angel ?! HAHA. then what are ou exactly ?

oh and happy birthday sexy. hope next years even better.

FA$HIONISTA said...

16 was the funnest. Iluved every single day of it. Lol la2 shahd moo angle bas in school shes quiet in class doesnt dtich does her work bla bla. o0o she ends up with a lower percentage then me :P
thanx boo. Hope it does kman

Anonymous said...

i remember being sixteen. Well actually i really dont.. i think its really cool that u want a brazilian bra and believe me if i was near you.. id get 2 one for me and one for you.. so that every time i see u .. i'd know we'd be wearing the same thing on our chest. Na3eeman on the haircut i really like it.. no thats an understatment.. i luv it...

i havent seen it.. whats a stripped tunic with black leggings? i think it'd look cool next to my tv.

adorra said...

The comment before me disturbed me. :|

FA$HIONISTA said...

N.F.G
Nayef imean NAIF lol a BAG not bra though i dont know y u would wear a bra.. kinky ?? umm no just disturbing :P
thnx i luv ur hair too bas i do ad mit u need a haircut
even though i havent seen it
:P p.s tawy shr7tlk wat a tunic and leggings r maly 5lg a3eeda heena again. I looked like an italino :P
now WATCHYA TALKIN BOUT WILLIS rid 3alay b4 i go all jessica alba obsessive on ur ass again :P

Adorra:
looooool he meant it to be disturbing :P dunno wat he owould do wth a patent leather bra and quite frankly i dont wanna find out NOT A PRETTY image :P lol thnx for stopping by

Anonymous said...

no i didnt mean it 2 be disturbing it was just me analizing the food for the thought process where i would type whats in my head n about the bra i meant 2 say is that i luv patent brazilians

FA$HIONISTA said...

N.F.G
Lol patent leather is shiny leatherr how can u like shiny brazilians. Naif shklk m9adi3 go sleep :P or get ur hair cut cuz ur brain needs air :P

Mondon: I also chew on those plastic thngs that the price tags hang from and also balloons (deflated 6b3an) ok i know it sounds gross :P
thnx babe i hope this year is btr kman IM A SENIOR WOHO :P

Anonymous said...

will, i don't miss school at all and you know why :P

FA$HIONISTA said...

Fajad:
Im luving the name u became espanol i see. Instead of H u put J. Im LUVIN IT.
walah idont think im gonna misss school either bas i sure will miss school days with l banat

FA$HIONISTA said...

Aww Meesha ana kman :( um no red lipstick doesnt look good on me lip stain does bas not stick. Thanx i'll go get it KISSES

Dude! said...

All my teachers excpect me to be like my older bro Malik (aldafoor)

FA$HIONISTA said...

Lol umm its the opposite im the smart yet talkative one and shes the quiet OK one

itha u see this SOOOSH la tithb7eeni :P

FASHIONOLOGIE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FA$HIONISTA said...

Allah y5aleeli il study room o0o locking myself in it for 9 hours straight the day b4 the exam :P o0o my endless double shots min starbux. Ur smart 5ilga i just like memorize shit. KAKA wat do i obsess about for a while and totally 4get about after a while.?
umm umm umm LOOOOOOOOOL ISKTY ya kaka i hate my nose lazim tf*97enni y3ni :P i only did that laundry clip thing cuz i saw it on little women :P. umm umm walah u know .. umm shoosh >.< maly 5lg i get up o0o walk 3ndk so umm ill ask u heena :P dou and umm il banat have something planned for me ? :D

Anonymous said...

I like red Lipstick, but its waaaaay too over used here! O thaniyan, it wouldnt look nice on me :s

Wishu "gondilas"? Mali 5ilg asawy google :p

Oh, and Happy B'day 8)

FA$HIONISTA said...

lol umm ya it doesnt look good on me either :s umm u know those boats in venice
those are called gondilas i dunno if thats how its spelled though
o0o TANK YAAAAAAAW :x

Black Orchid said...

bagee 2 more hours til ur b-day!
so Happy Birthday mo8addaman;*


i hate it lamma y8arnooni with my sister...y5ti we're two different ppl!! we're not the same ya a'3beya!!

FA$HIONISTA said...

blacky:
awww thnx 7ubi :x kiss kiss
ee min jid iffff yrf3oon il *9*36 :@ la2 wats even worse is that her teachers now call me shahd or shahd's sister k2noo ma 3ndy ism y3ni. kakaz u555555

FA$HIONISTA said...

Marapiso0o:
Gracias ya a*3la marapiso0o i hope so too >.< umm lol allah yn3m 3layk < did i say it right lol :S?
y3ni u have to remind me lol i know o0o i was planning on surprising u bas there is a back up surprise so its ok < meen gal kitha :D? lol i laaaaaaaaf u kiss kiss

Whatever said...

Happy birthday inshallah =) I thought that my 16 was a great year too! And I like chewing on floss, and my teachers at school kept comparing me to my older sister but I wasn't smarter than her =p she was the smarter and quieter and I was the socializing and talkative and the OK one =D not bad anyway... And it really sucks that they call you by your sister's name =| happened to me too.. And did I thank you for visiting my blog? =p hehe..
Good luck!