Monday, September 04, 2006

F.A.M.O.U.S

* I want t0 be so famous that everytime i fall in luv OPRAH does a special about it
* I want to be so famous that even my ex boyfriends become famous
* I want to be so famous that i have to give birth in Africa
* I want to be so famous that im the most searched person on the internet
* NO NO people scratch that last one out i want to be MORE famous than the internet

I want to be FAMOUS like celebirty famous. I want to be Famous for NOOOO good reason, I want to be famous for being famous. I dont mean like Paris Hilton or Kimberly Stewart famous(famous because of their familia or daddy). I want to be born famous. I want to come out of mama's stomach and be famous. I WANT TO BE THE IT GIRL. The girl you people all love to hate. I want to have a house more famous than GRACELAND (Elvis's estate for all of you who dont know what graceland is). I want a car more famous than the bat mobile. I want everything and anything. I want to live,love,wine,dine,party like a CELEB.
I want to be able to get away with anything and everything. I want a House in Capri and my own G4.
Picture you in the West Indies feeling like royalty in the party

Picture me, sexy in a two peice, laying on exotic beaches in the white sand

Picture us getting served breakfast, five star suites in the South of France

Picture this, bein' rich, shoppin' for expensive gifts, imagine we could do this all day.



Picture you an African Prince, just lookin at the water glistening off my body

Picture me an Indian Princess, diamond necklace from the house of Cartier

Picture us laying on silk sheets, looking at the sunset, sipping Champagne

Picture this, me and you, doin what we wanna do, imagine we can do this all day.

THATS HOW I WANNA BE


SIMPLE

I

JUST

WANT

TO

BE

FAMOUS

A girl can dream can't she :P

P.S IT'S SHALLOW I KNOW, BUT ITS THE TRUTH.
P.S.S Song of the moment Come to me- P diddy ft. Nicole Schirzinger

23 comments:

Taqo said...

"Picture me, sexy in a two peice, laying on exotic beaches in the white sand"

I wouldnt mind doing that!

FA$HIONISTA said...

TiC TaC :
I dont think u mean u wouldn;t mind picturing me in a sexy 2 peice laying on an exotic beach. Bas i know what u mean :D lol

Anonymous said...

so what ? what if u realy got famous ? if u really did get what u want, u'll lose alot from what u alraedy have !!
you'll say bye bye to your privet life the world will know you so they either love or hate you ,you can't do alot of thing's alone ur body gard become more close 2 you than ur friends !! lol you know what moi e7mdy rubbik ennik ur not as famous as you want 2 be , at least this is what i think

FaHeeDoN

Anonymous said...

that's so cute, kids drinking! i can just pinch your cheeks..

FA$HIONISTA said...

Fahad bebe:
Screw having a private life i wanna be FAMOUS BABY :P y3ni ok adri i wont be able to be as close with some people bas hey once i become famous i'll try it out and if i dont like it i'll just become unfamous easy right ? right? :P

anonymous:
Ummm OK :s first off im not a kid :P second if i wanted to drink i could. I don't look young which is a plus for me so haha go pinch someone else's cheeks

Leo. said...

OUch ,, well ,, if i had the power to do so, i'd lock you up in a cage and stair at you day and night, having heartshaped eyes!

mami, jus reading your words, i wanted to fall in love!

anyways whom ever is reading this and badtalkin us, its just a blog and another comment so nothing is going on here! K so shut ur snobby mouths, and back talk some other fool, get me fool!

Bassem said...

u never know ;)

FA$HIONISTA said...

LEO BEBE:
9a7 lsanik :P loooool y3ni whoever thinks there is something between us UR WRONG. haven't u ppl heard of having FRIENDS u55555. P.S leo one day u might :P

Bassem:
WOW UR SUPPORTNG MY DREAM :X:X:X kiss kisss walah if i ever do make it to becoming FAMOUS u'll be on my list of ppl i'lll nvr forget cuz u believe in moi :X

FASHIONOLOGIE said...

if u become famous and u dont buy me a house in aspen colorado ill never speak to u ever AGAIN AND yes ur body gaurd will be closer to u then ur own flesh and blood ur sister ya habla

but ill always support ur dreams mwaaaaaaaaaah

adorra said...

I just want to be happy.

Aaand the award for corniest yet most humble line goest to Adorra! :-p

Dude! said...

I believe in you I believe in you I believe in you I believe in you I believe in you I believe in you

FA$HIONISTA said...

Sweetest sin:
My dearest stister if i becme that FAMOUS i'll buy u all of ASPEN heck i'll even have the slopes named after u. U dont believe in me ya n9aba :( u say that im so celeb addicted its sick :( WISH D5LK pssssssssssht BE GONE :P


Adorra:
Very humble :D. LOOL i wanna be happy kman bas if fame means losing my happiness im willing to do that L_L

Cold:
BABE gracias gracias gracias merci merci merci shkran shkran shkran THANK U :D

Gloomy said...

Wow famous that’s a dream of every girl, well not every girl, there's you, me and others who share the same dream…

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you're shallow and it's the truth...

FA$HIONISTA said...

Gloomy:
I wish lol >.<

Anonymous
NO FUCKING WAY :O didnt i say it was shallow of me
wtf r u trying to prove y3ni ?
BOo FUCKING HoO U hurt my feelings
GROW UP

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

don't u dare deleteing this, bitch

FA$HIONISTA said...

FEDO LAW INIK RJAL WRITE UR NAME INSTEAD OF BRAZIL IS SOOO LAST SEASON AGOOL FUCK OFF. UR SAD, PATHETIC, LOW LIFE, AND LOW CLASS. FRST U DELET ALL UR COMMENTS 3LA INSANITY'S BLOG AND NOW U DONT EVEN WANT TO WRTIE THIS UNDER UR OWN NAME. CAN U SAY CHIKEN SHIT. MIN JID UR SO NOT WORTH MY TIME. AND IF U THINK IM GONNA DELETE MY BLOG BC OF U UR SO WRONG. KEEP THEM COMING. ONE THING U SHOULD KNOW IS MY PAY BACK IS A BITCH SO MESSING WITH ME WONT GET U NEWHERE. MIN JID LA GALOO PATHETIC PIECE OF SKUM

fire alarm said...

can i be famous with you...

FA$HIONISTA said...

without a doubt :D.
we could be like Joe Dimaggio and Marilyn Manroe. P.S y dont u ever reply to ur comments i feel so unluved :( :P

Anonymous said...

ما عليك منه دوا الكلاب السفهه

<3 بقره

FA$HIONISTA said...

diabz :O
U CAUGHT ME THEIR :P looooool if only i could be half wat u r i'd be satisfied :D

Sexilicious bagara:
Dawa il kalb il safhah true bas babe im not dealing with a kalb im dealing with a sick dickless dick (3ala goolat joe) who thinks that all the grls r head over heels in luv wth his midgity self
bla55 a dog gdama something WOW