Wednesday, August 30, 2006

LIFE ON THE STREETS OF NYC TAKE 1

"HOW BIG DO U WANT IT" He yelled
"HOW BIGGGGGGGGG DO U WANT IT" He continued
"OH COME ON I KNOW YOU WANT IT BIG " He moaned
" I WANT IT BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG" I snickered
" Allah ygrfk wyaaaaaaaaah ya mwayhaaaa" She hissed
" I WANT IT REALLLL BIG" I screamed
He hands me the smallest bottle of water he had(i repeat smallest lol) water, looks at us both and bites his lip. HAHAHA
looooooooooooool and that was the longest convo i had with a food vendor helping his friend sell water on the streets of greenwhich village :D:D

P.s for all those nasty minds who thought he was talking about i7m i7m his man assett i dont blame u :P bas still uve got nasty minds hehe :P

P.s.s I can finally do that spit thingy after i eat a bag of skittles (the one that that little boy on big daddy did adter eating ketchup)

P triple S Bossy- Kelis (MY SUMMER SONG I LUB IT ITS SOOOOOOO ME )

I'm bossy
I'm the first girl to scream on a track
I switched up the beat of the drum
That's right i brought all the boys to the yard
And that's right, i'm the one that's tattooed on his arm
I'm bossy
I'm the chick y'all love to hate
I'm the chick that's raised the stake
I told young stunna he should switch debate
I'm back with an 808 cause i'm bossy

16 comments:

Leo. said...

a Big one!
you must really need one, The Biggest one!
But how Big is Big really? hope it was big enough though!!!
i aint got a big one, i got a just right one!

if you perverted girls thought i was talking bout my thingie, well ur right, its my wallet! ;)
-no word play! wallah! lmao!
Nways i'm broke now!

BellBella, dont you jus like fucking with brains, i do sometimes ;)

FA$HIONISTA said...

looooooooool LEOOOOOOOO walah i thought u were talkinga bout 7m i7m:P looooooooool UR BROKE dammmmmn :P

Leotastic i dun like fucking with brains just yours :D
SPANK ME :P

Anonymous said...

lol.
At the end, I thought you were going to say u were getting a hot dog or something :p Moo water!
I luv "bossy".
I luved how ghetto fab she was in it :p
"..You know, it's a hard pill to swallow
When they tell you you strange
You ain't hot
Then in the blink of an eye
They got on what you got.."

--- Best part! 8)

fire alarm said...

u almost got me... lol i work across the river from greenwich village.

FA$HIONISTA said...

Tic TaC:
I KNOW MRA 3JBNY IL VIDEO CLIP OOO THE BLUE POODLE :P lol SHES HOT (in a non lezboish way :P)

Twix:
Welcome to my blog
Wait I meant greenwhich village NY not greenwhich london
ilmhm hope u liked my blog o0o come again :D

Nouph said...

lol, funny bella ;)

Black Orchid said...

haha that was so funny:P

i didn't hear "Bossy" yet...i'll download it now!:)

Dude! said...

Ya ass, you got me i thought you were talkin about the thingie.lool

albandry said...

grl ur nasty
hehehehehe
and bossy
i like da song and all kellies song

FA$HIONISTA said...

Fo0oF: Im glad u thought soo :P

Black orchid: Its a nice song bas if ur not much of ahip hop/RnB/ Shake it like a polaroid picture person u might not like it

COld : BABE that was kinda the WHOLE point :P

Ilbndry: Nothing nasty about it unless u have a nasty mind:P
Ya i like most of kelis's songs kman . Shes one of those artisits that comes out with a GOOD song every once in a while instead of crap ass songs every 3 months I LUB that about her

adorra said...

I love that song as well! I don't want it big :-p

FA$HIONISTA said...

awa, WELCOME TO MY BLOG THE FAMOUS ADOORRRRA looooooool lets just say i was on the verge of dehydration :P lol aham shay inoo 36any a small one :S

albandry said...

I DO HAVE A NASTY MIND
HHEHEHEHHEHE

FA$HIONISTA said...

diabz :
I Must admit i have a nasty mind :P:P:P
AND YES WE DO ROCK WOHO SHAKE SHAKE :D

FA$HIONISTA said...

diabz :
I Must admit i have a nasty mind :P:P:P
AND YES WE DO ROCK WOHO SHAKE SHAKE :D

fire alarm said...

oops my bad.. sorry !! u were in NYC for the summer, i envy you.