Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My No0oRiTa

She was on vacation in Canada or so i thought. I recieve an e-mail from her today telling me that she won't be coming back. Nour was the type of friend i didn't really hang out with in school because she had her group and i had mine. Our in class relationship consisted of me asking her to throw me her pink uni ball pen and her asking me for gum. We would ocassionally chit chat during free periods or when seated next to each other. SHe was my no0orylata, my little francais helper. She would give me all her copybooks before exams so i could copy them. She was truly the sweetest person ever. I never told her how i felt about her. I never told her she was more to me then a classmates. I don't think she ever realized that she was someone very special to me.

NOUR I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH
I'll miss the way you would let me take your copybooks before exams or if i needed to catch up on economics or computer.

I'll miss the way you used to throw me your pink pen and orange and green and purple :X

I'll miss the way you always payed attention to my little drawings i used to do in class and how you would give me your opinion.

I'll miss giving you gum

I'll miss you calling me habla and hitting me on my head

I'll miss your E.T finger (i'll miss that the most)

I'll miss talking to you about (you know who)

I'll miss going out to mamlka with you

I'll miss you saying mamlkaaaaaaaaaaaaay and fai9aliyayyyyyyy

I'll miss calling u no0orylata or no0oritaa

I'll miss sititng next to you inthe computer lab and you saying my visual basic colors were ugly.

Bas most of all no0ory i'll miss you. I'll miss 6eebat galbik,and how you were a TRUE friend.
Senior year won't be the same without you 9dgeeni.

You better visit us o0o don't forget me.
I LOVE YOU MOUTTT :' (

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

maaaaaaaaaai leih heik?? u wrote all of these stuff?? im gona miss u sooooooooooooooooo mucch!!!!::D:D:D bas whatever fee always emails ok?? msgs ok??
mafi uniball pens here bas still guess what?? i got my PINK one with me!! yay so i can remeber u lool... walla it was fun just both us sittin around and just talkni about anythin.. they were fun conversations.. i hope we still can have them:D.. mayiitaa lol.. hittin ur head mafi 7ada 3'eiry who does it :Plol...la2 mai not always sayin that ur colors in visual basic were bad:Plol.. and ur folder whos gona read it now?? whos gona pay attention to what u write? im gona miss all of these stuff!! hala2 whos gona care about my copybooks ...
have a nice year!!:D
Nour(nouritta caramylitta):D

FA$HIONISTA said...

omg nsaytttt my FAMOUS folder ee walah who is gonna read it o0o pay attention to it :'( whos gonna help me in ms sara's class for my business notes, who's gonna give me mrs *3deer il kaka's bio notes. OH OH 59atan in kashfia's economics class
u know il banat illy feeha either naymeen or mra ba5eeleen they wont give me the copy. I'll be stuck in 12th grade forever wihtout you. Who is gonna scream at the teachers o0o ana im laughing at you. HEEEEEEEY MSS SHOO HAAAAAAD u can't giveu s homework NO U WONT give us home work we have 3 quizez bkra YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeY 3layna. Lool im gonna miss wen u say that.
a7a i hate doing this walk down memory lane it sux mra ybaky :(

Leo. said...

snif, snif, it was almost like the things you would talk over one's grave!!
its a good thing she's here with us in the comment box, Nour, know you are lucky cos you've been missed, and you will always be loved, So when you die, Rest in Peace little child! lmao

Cheers! ;)

Ps:what happened to my blog photo that took me hours to fix! :@

FA$HIONISTA said...

LEOOOOOOO m3rf 5rftly my blog o0o 6l3t im mad at u BERY BERY BERY mad :P
bas i lub u for fixing it kiss kiss

FA$HIONISTA said...

LEOOOOOOO m3rf 5rftly my blog o0o 6l3t im mad at u BERY BERY BERY mad :P
bas i lub u for fixing it kiss kiss

FA$HIONISTA said...

LEOOOOOOO m3rf 5rftly my blog o0o 6l3t im mad at u BERY BERY BERY mad :P
bas i lub u for fixing it kiss kiss

Anonymous said...

Aww..Too sweet!

!nsanity said...

old frog eyes....you will be missed honey. rest in pieces.

Dude! said...

She sounds like a good friend, 7araaam that she'll have to live in Canada :(

Gloomy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

FA$HIONISTA said...

INSANITY ISKT SHES NOT FROG EYES MR MAN BOOBS :P

COLD I KNOW IM GONNA MISS HER FROG EYES :P

GLOOMY :(

Danah said...

She seems like a really nice person...I really respects how gives there book's a8drhom
and it's good that Noreetaaa have the chance to know you're feeling's…before it's to late. She wasn't did or something :PpP (bsm allah 3leeha)
and Bella ..thank's for stopping by and holding my hand in the blogging nasty world

Balqees said...

awwwwww sweet
but belive me friends never ever forget each other :D

FA$HIONISTA said...

bananahamic
ya shes the best ;)
no problem babe :) i know the world sux at times bas hey wat can we do

bal8ees:
welcome to my blog :D wa25eeran u came to visit lol . NOur has very bad memory u nvr know :P

Nouph said...

I always hated good byes, and you should start expressing your feeling, SPREAD THE LUV =*

Nouph said...

I always hated good byes, and you should start expressing your feeling, SPREAD THE LUV =*

Nouph said...

I always hated good byes, and you should start expressing your feeling, SPREAD THE LUV =*