Monday, July 03, 2006

TaggeD By My LuLiTa

i have to write 20 facts about myself and tag 5 ppl
1. I LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV shopping
2. I'm shoe addicted
3. My hands and tips of my toes are ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS cold no matter how hot it is :s
4. im the middle child ( it sucks =( )
5. i go to the gym 4 times a week
6. I like eating ice
7. You could leave me in a room all alone for 5 hours and i wouldnt get bored
8. I 'm afraid to REALLY fall in love cuz i dun wanna get hurt
9. I miss mama :(
10. When i have nothing else to do i take pics of my feet and shoes
11. Im VERY mo0ody
12. FTV is my fav channel
13. Im gonna study fashion in college
14. Fashion is my life
15. I luv dancing on tables (something about being so high off the ground that mkaes it feel so wow)
16. Im soooooooooooo talkative
17. I've a brazilian's soul stuck in a Saudi's body
18. I'm gonna get a tatto in a week or so :D
19. I used to have a meow ( a.k.a kitten)
20 . I wanna be a abrtender for one day :D
I tag
1. Do0omylata chocolata
2. Wasted always
3. Baroque
4. Ana alia
5. A day dreamer

7 comments:

FA$HIONISTA said...

lulu t5yli sho0osh always wants to kill me wen i touch her its not my fault im cold blooded :P :(

ana-alia said...

hay bella girl i`ll do it when i can, i have some issues to finish first.. and its nice to know more about you.
by the way, my hands are always cold, too!!

FA$HIONISTA said...

3lia bebe:
Hope all is well and TYT babe u can do the tag whenevr u want :D p.s good so im not the only cold blooded person ;) thas good to know :D

FA$HIONISTA said...

gracias heroine :x

FA$HIONISTA said...

im gonna get my zodiac sign on my right hip bone :D hehe

uhh no let me rephrase wat u said only HOT grls get cold toes ;) hehe y5ti 7baytk :X

wastedchix said...

hey it's really nice to know a lil more about u :")
i get cold feet too all the time it's embaressing i always stick my feet under MfahyaA (she hates it lol)
MFaHyAa and i were judt talking about doin a post about tattoos (since we both have them lol) ... have a nice day girl

FA$HIONISTA said...

choco:
eee a7is its so feminine too ;) if its wat u wanna do go ahead and do it babe :D

wasted: eee plz write a post about tattoos im still debating wheather i should get my zodiac sign on my right hip bone or something i=on my right shoulder blade


lulu: i dun miss her im in a fight with her take her ma7ibaha mabeeha eww eww yukcy :(