Wednesday, July 05, 2006

HOw i $peNt My 4th Of JuLy

I started my day by walking to the nearest starbux got me a choco biscotti and a hazelnut latte sat down ate my biscotti and watched all kinds of ppl pass me by. After about an hour of just sitting around i headed to 23rd street to go to LEVI's so i could get me another 29392384 pairs of super low skinny jeans (THEY R SOOO HOT). Walked around 23rd street and came back home with a new pair of shoes a compact mirror a purse and the jeans of course (i shopped lightly today cuz the other stores were closed due to the fact that its independence day). The rest of the day was pretty much a blur, but when it was about 6ish me and sho0osh met yur yur at the square and we stayed there until around 8ish 7shing b kil a7ad passing by us :P. Then Mano0o Reema and Fa9o0oly came to the square and we headed off to the waterfront where the fireworks were gonna be held. G3dna heenak for about an hour istahbling and taking pics then came time for the fire works we watched them they finished we took more pics got up and pushed are way through 293o923 drunken people trying to get back to the square. and there ladies and gentlemen is how i spent my 4th of July
Pathetic i know i thought it would be better too hehe
yalah ppl kiss kiss g2g get my beauty rest CiAo

6 comments:

Dude! said...

Pathetic?? I don't think so, that sounded like alot of fun except for the "hour of just sitting around" :P

B.T.W: This is my blog http://www.lazynboring.blogspot.com/ I would appreciate it if u would stop by :D

wastedchix said...

heeeey that doesn't sound bad ..seems like u had fun ..as long as u have eljam3a and peeple around u i guess it doesn't matter what u do cuz it will b fun ;")

hope u have fun girl

FA$HIONISTA said...

Cold,, uh thanx i guess lol its cuz i was planning on doing smthng more fun bas m7d t7ms m3ay sure thing ill give ur blog a stop :)

wasted always: gracias bella eee walah il jm3a was fun ahh luv them

FA$HIONISTA said...

ahhhhhhhhh 7mdillah 3al slama babe >.< eee my frnd told me inoo it was raining o0o thunder like crazy his convirtable tmalat moyah loooooool uhh ee true il jm3a aham shay
o0o b3dain y rnt u on msn ?? :(

Anonymous said...

I miss 4th of July fireworks.*bawls*
Anyways, sounds like you had a great time!

FA$HIONISTA said...

choco:
gracias 7yati :D

Tic Tac:
u've seen them once u've seen them all dun feel bad that u missed it :D