Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fendi Spy BaGs



While so many of you are not fans of the Spy, me and my beloved Spy would like to introduce those of you who are Spy lovers to the newest editions to the family. Meet the Denim spy Family. While they are nothing like the leather Spy’s, they have a little bit of blue jean beauty to them. One of them I can see myself liking to wear here and there the other I only see myself really liking because the price is about $500 cheaper than what I paid. First we have the Fendi Striped Denim Spy Bag. Similar to the Marc bag the new jean bag Spy shows off striped denim with contrast stitching and white woven leather trim and handles. There is the signature Spy snap flap closure with the hidden coin purse and denim lining. If you are casual chic, would you want to wear this bag which measures 10″H X 16″L X 5″W?
$1520 through Saks.

12 comments:

Taqo said...

HOTT.
Bs I wouldnt carry it, either.
I wouldnt look right with it.

wastedchix said...

i like it ...

FA$HIONISTA said...

chocoholic:
my following post is about handbags and bodysizes you probably think its too big cuz ur 163 cm or under

a daydreamer:
now your talkin girl i LUV LUV LUV LUV big bags SOOO HOT

Tic Tac:
Eee big bags wont look good on u UR TINY mshallah (ya 7*9k)

Wasted always:
t9dgoon wen i posted it i was thinking will you guys like it or not o0o i came to the conclusion that u wouldnt hehe :s guess im wrong

lulita: I knowita ur stylita very casualita ;)

FA$HIONISTA said...

nope i disagree heroine
When ur as petite as nicole richie or mary kate olsen carrying a bag thats really big looks like ur hauling 1/2 ur weight with u but if ur as tall as say kate beckinsale then a pretty big bag is something she can pul off

zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

it's cute :D
but you wouldn't see me carrying it

FA$HIONISTA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FA$HIONISTA said...

Do0omy:
y5ti i got the article about handbags and body sizes from COSMO i didnt make it up im just re writing wat they said chill dont eat me alive lol o0o b3dain frankly i dont think big bags would look nice on u ur too small o0o big bags will look wrong

P.s thats just my opinion

Zahra:
Gracias

Baroque said...

i'm more of a padington girl!

FA$HIONISTA said...

JuJu:
kil a7ad was getting so mad cuz i said that i was just rewritng what the article said

ee plz do it gbl ma abkii hehe :D

Anonymous said...

lol, 162 is too small? how tall are you bella? and you better not tell me ur under 170, cus if u are and you say 162 is small then ur just rude.

Anonymous said...

I don't think she meant it that way, 162 isn't small statistically, so no one can say it is anonyamous I agree with you on that, b3dain frankly i dont think big bags would look nice on u ur too small o0o big bags will look wrong ... WTH??? God your RUDE! Do us a favor and grow up, who do you think u are talking to people like that???

Im not a blogger otherwise I would sign my name.

FA$HIONISTA said...

anonymous: Shes my frnd wsh d5lk how i talk to her aham shay she knows i dont mean it in a rude way so do me a favor and shu shu fly fly