Friday, December 15, 2006

IM A TRISEXUAL I'LL TRI ANYTHING ONCE

I WANT EVERYTHING.. EVERYTHING.. EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIING
.
I WANT
.
* A 3 SIDED MIRROR
* MY OWN PERSONAL RUNWAY
* A RECORDING STUDIO SO ME AND MY FRNDS CAN RECORD OURSELVES
* AN ISLAND
* A STAR NAMED AFTER ME
* A POPCORN MACHINE, CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN ( A BIG HUGE ONE NOT THE ONE I ALREADY HAVE ), A CANDY COUNTER. B5T9AR I WANT THE CONSESSION STANDS IN CINEMAS :P
* ALL THE SHOES IN THE WORLD
* EVERYMAN I POINT MY PRECIOUS FINGER AT
* I WANT TO LIVE IN BARNEYS NEWYORK. OR BERGDORF GOODMANS. OR SAKS (THEY'VE GOT A MIX OF EVERYTHING DESIGNERS U'LL EVER WANT)
.
I WANT SO MUCH MORE BAS THIS IS ALL I CAN RMMBR :P.. WHY DOES MY FAMILIA THINK IM CRAZY FOR WANTING ALL THAT AND MORE... ITS NOT MY FAULT BABA MARRIED A SHOPOHOLIC OO GOT AN EVEN MORE ADDICTED BABY :P
.
P.S song of the moment: Dont u worry about a thing- John Legend

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll grant you three of those. Yalla choose.

Lamya said...

I also want.. I want a personal bella as fashion designer(i have no style),and shopping person. I'd pay u to shop for me bella,really.:).Wa7ashteeny,bs wain al cbox.

Rawr said...

ab'3a a chocolate fountain ... a HUGE one! ... nice post, ya "trisexual" :P

Black Orchid said...

i want ALOT of things.
everyday i want something more.
*sighs*

Bissa said...

* A RECORDING STUDIO SO ME AND MY FRNDS CAN RECORD OURSELVES <<< i know a girl who had one in her mazra3a ! she and her best friends used to tell us/show us picture/videos in the recording studio.nonetheless, her father is unbelievably filthy rich an 'the mazra3a' is very known. however, I'M NOT JEALOUS :D :P i'm just sarcastic

Anonymous said...

and*