Thursday, December 14, 2006

FASHION RAMBLES

sIf luv was an oscar.. u and i would never win.......7abil il kithb g9eeer.... I'm having a pink party at my house after il break.. illy ybi yji allah y7ayeee.... EVERYTHING will be pink (different shades though).... Pink martini's (i have the martini glasses and i wanna use them :P) pink room pink cake,, pink FOOD,, watch PRETTY IN PINK :D... Oh and im still convincing mama to buy me that TO DIE for NEON pink oscar de la renta cocktail dress.... I wanna get braces... I got my report card back today.. will post my grades later (semi far7aana feehoum :P)... I LUV ALL MY LEG WARMERS.. 9dg they keep ur legs warm and are UBER fashionable.. especially with leggings and ballet flats.... I want to re create UMA THURMANS look from PULP FICTION (white button down mens blouse and black leggings) with a modern twist.. PULP FICTION is an amazing movie... speaking of movies.. movie night at bissa's didnt turn out to be movie night :P.. bas m3laish i had fun... Last year i used to have amazingly long nails.. bas now they are always short.. m3rf laih... I wanna make out with a pilot in the cockpit ... mirror mirror on the wall whos the hottest one of all.. my OH my it must be me cuz im the only one i see :P... im officialy blood sisters with my 3 best friends :P... i made sure they didnt have AIDS before i actually became it with them :P... light as a feather stiff as a board.. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... 36ni min dnyak 7obak witrik il bagy lihoum... Bouce like u got hydraulics in ur g string.. GOTTA LUV TIC TAC:P... i can do back flips, cart wheels and ALMOST splits.. Im pretty flexible ... People who can do twisty turny things with their tounges are good kissers... I CAN I CAN :P... yahooo im a good kisser .... my mom has a WEIRD name.. bas i like it mra UNIQUE.... being called a bitch "attitude wise" DOESNT offend me .. if u wanna make me feel bad try saying something else.. like oh say.. "ur shoes are ugly" that would make me feel bad..... i need a new pair of shoes... Im not into heels anymore.. i luv flats more FOR THE MOMENT... ifffff kiloo kaka.. BYE
P.s song(s) of the momento: Shakira- Illegal
Beyonce- Listen
P.s.s I have a bobo on my pinky :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yiiiiy. Luv the new colors!


Taqo.

Rawr said...

LOVE THE COLORS!!!

LOVE'EM LOVE'EM LOVE'EM!!!!!!!
ur taste is amazing! ;)

Anonymous said...

ditto, glad u got ur old blog back i wanted to cry for u wallah.

i commented on ur other blog 2 ur post, so this one will not have the sharaf of me commenting about it:p

Now this stupid beta will not sign me in
ace.