Monday, October 16, 2006

LOVE..FOOD.. SEX.. BABY :P ( AGALID GWEN STEFANIS LOVE..ANGEL.. MUSIC..BABY)

Mshtahya Dark choco decedence min GODIVA... ahhhhhhhhhh i miss going with shoosh getting it and then going to SAKS and playing/ trying on make up....
Mshtahya THAI crunch salad 7g CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN :"( o0o mshtahya il Schewan salad o0o il japanese eggplant pizza .. Im sooo craving NEW YORK dirty water hot dogs. so wat if the water is dirty o0o its sold by smelly looking vendor ppl they taste soooo DAMN good :'(. I also want SUSHI SAMBA :'( abi abi il spider roll o0o il rose petal sushi thngy YUM... I also want JAMBA JUICE.... Abi il berry delight smoothie 7ghouuuuuuum :'(. i miss running around new york in the rain trying to get to jamba juice. I miss BEN AND JERRYS :'( .. I want PHISH FOOD ice cream min B& J :'( .. I want VOO DOO DOUGHNUT the one that has fruit loops on top of it YUMMM.. o0o i want KRISPY KREME only wen its HOT.... AHHH ABI YOPLAIT STRAWBERRY YOGURT ooo ONION bagle. I want a shirley temple o0o a desert rose.. OHH OHH OHH i want MRS FIELDS i want it SOO BAD.. YUM can u say POKIE COOKIE :'(
RAMA*9AM IS KILLING ME PEOPLE WA2 WA2 WA2.. I never wanted this much food in my life ABI ABI ABI... meen ra7 ydl3ny o0o yjeebli all wat i just mentioned >.< ???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.s Song of the moment: Lie about us- Avant ft. Nicole
P.S.S I wanna dirty dance with u below the moonlight

12 comments:

FASHIONOLOGIE said...

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOUGHNTS BABA AB`3A HAHAHAHA IM GOING IN 2 MONTHS SO BOOYA ILL FEDEX U A BOX :p AND I WANT SUSHI SAMBA
I WANT A CHICKEN GARLIC PIZZZZZA I WANT IM HUNGRY MAI I HATE U FOR WRITTING THIS POST ITS SO A SHOOOSH POST YA HBLA GO WRITE ABOUT SHOES LEAVE THE FOOOD 2 ME

Black Orchid said...

I'm hungry :$ Oo 5allaiteni even more hungry!

zahrat ilma6ba5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

shut up :(

Anonymous said...

I haven't had commented here min zaman lol...
anyways mm i remember eating mrs fields cookies with my cuzin and i was gonna vomit lol i dunno why :S..weird la2inno the cookies were good i guess inno im just a freak lol...

cute post full of good food...
;P

Leo. said...

Rats! It’s a rip off, unbelievable, listen i want my money back, and I want it now, i came in for “love food and sex”, and now all i find is “love of food”?? where is the sex part!!

damned kids…!



Ps: the note u just read has been made by Danny devito, so read it again and picture him really pissed off!

SouS said...

Thanx for spreading the hunger, i'm COLD AND HUNGRY!!! and sick!!! did i mention hungry, iftar in jedda is later than shargiya:(

Shilling said...

Come on bella i've got the private jet but we gotta leave before 5 o'clock 2day. You up to it.

Rawr said...

I LOVE SUSHI!!!!!!!
another sushi lover!! YAY!
kol ma agool le a7ad i love sushi, the response i get is Y3! i love spider rolls, dont ya just love salmon sushi?? -_- mara ishtahaaaaait NUBO!!!!!!!!! :S

rubz said...

MRS FIELDS :'(

Lamya said...

If u talk about food when ur really hungry and rub your tummy maybe the feeling will come back?*innocent dorky look* food wish list:mrs fields!(ny),b&j dark choc icecrm,waffles(lisbon),fresh hot syrup waffles(the hague),döner(ankara)(i just like d taste),kabsa,muttabak,foul,galaxy choc milk,churchs chicken(toronto),oh man my list can go on forever. i LOVE food!Hmmm..Yummmy,droooool..

Lamya said...

If u talk about food when ur really hungry and rub your tummy maybe the feeling will come back?*innocent dorky look* food wish list:mrs fields!(ny),b&j dark choc icecrm,waffles(lisbon),fresh hot syrup waffles(the hague),döner(ankara)(i just like d taste),kabsa,muttabak,foul,galaxy choc milk,churchs chicken(toronto),oh man my list can go on forever. i LOVE food!Hmmm..Yummmy,droooool..