Saturday, October 21, 2006

I LUUUF ME

I hate green pens, I hate Toshiba, I hate white lights, I hate 7mam il 12th grade area, I hate lambat il 7mam, I hate seinfeld, I hate sha3ar kramer, I hate Ashley tinsdale, I hate Bolivia, I hate My big toe, I hate my right ear, I hate shahds hair, I hate sadeem, I hate 3hood, I hate sara, I hate nourah, I hate girda bnt ass, I hate my left hands middle finger, I hate rice, I hate soup, I hate samboosa, I hate cheese, I hate ankle boots, I hate suede, I hate dior, I hate the number 5, I hate valentino, I hate yellow post its, I hate people copying me, I hate Marbolo red, I hate galaxy, I hate being white, I hate essays, I hate mrs bayina, I hate mrs *3deerooo, I hate biology, I hate nething NOT sony, I hate sleeg, I hate mrgoog, I hate bayt jdty, I hate ilb3eer il roomansy, I hate perfuma 5lty il3nood, I hate 3bayas, I hate pamela, I hate HOOOOSAY, i hate 5lty nouf, I hate guys that ragim, I hate yara's room, I hate puma, I hate fake nails, I hate our homeroom, I hate how my hands are always cold, I hate how my ten year old sister is almost as tall as me, I hate bayt il sha3ar 7gna, I hate woman that stare at me, I hate little kids expt man9oor o0o sara o0o 7amad, I hate the word penis it sounds so scientific, I hate the letter F, I hate milk, I hate eggs, I hate olives, I hate CHILIS, i hate water, I hate 7 up, I hate diet coke, I hate fanta, I hate HIM, i hate every single blogger expt the ones on my blog link thingy, I hate how she trys to act alll MOTHA8AFA o0o k2noo 3ndaha salfa on her blog but in reality shes fart o0o nou9, I hate saudi guys that dont know english, I hate tomatoes, I hate fur, I hate wearing watches, I hate soccer, I hate every sport, I hate gatorade, I hate cheetos, i HATE doritos, i hate spicy food, I hate mrs sara, I hate the heat, I hate new york subways, I hate fahad, I hate Paris, I hate how yara is so rude to her nanny, I hate the way shoosh likes hitting me and pintching me, I hate the smell of the woods, I hate being critisized, I hate how people thnk im stupid o0o think my sister is smarter, I hate how baba luffs shoosh more, I hate how mama dali3s yara, I hate how ma7ad ydl3ni o0o ana i end up dali3ing nafsy, I hate red roses and all roses except black roses, I hate heavy metal, I hate frappacinos, I hate videos, I hate that im fat, I hate people telling me i'm not, I hate my elbows, I hate ergonomic keyboards, I hate the OLD msn, I hate how im soo sensitive, I hate HER, i hate muscularish bodybuildirish guys, I hate skinny guys, I hate how lulu wears her pants 'till her belly button, I hate the smell of our textbooks, I hate my school, I hate minty gum, I hate trident, I hate extra, I hate U & u oHHH & U
P.s song of the moment: Insatiable- Darren Hayes (old bas classic)
P.s.s gracias monz for letting me copy ur post :D
P triple S: I'm exotic, Erotic, Ur dream come true

12 comments:

Lamya said...

Is there ANYTHING u like*pokes bella in d inside corner of her right eye for hating* and yes there,i copied u,so hate me *sticks tongue out* (im annoying bella on purpose!) seriously doll,its called PMS! *giggle*

FA$HIONISTA said...

lamyoosh:
I luuuuuuuf alot of things. hahah o0o 3ady asm7lk to copy me :D i like u lol.
lol no im not PMSING wait ila maybe i am :S:S:s. haha
kiss kiss bella

Rawr said...

my hands are always cold kaman :S Oo b3deen mn jid how can u be fat? i think you hate all the food on this planet :P...

FA$HIONISTA said...

rawr:
mdry maybe we have like circulation problems its un6bee3y how my hands r always freezing :S. ummmm lol no i dont hate ALLL the food i hate some food. I DONT HATE SUSHI or tacos :D or candy, or salads or the food i mentioned in my previous post :P

Leo. said...

you are creepy!!

but in a nice way :D
kil 3am wintee eb5eer

Rawr said...

lol! eeeh 9a7 how got i forget? u
like sushi, zayyeee

u think we should go to a doctor? bout our hands i mean :S

FA$HIONISTA said...

leomastic:
i learn from the best (i7m i7m ) :P
wint b5ayr >.< now get ur ass online.. meme mith yaaaaaaaaaw

rawr:
looooooool eee il uf SUSHI.. ee im gonna go checkup next week tjeen m3ay :D ?

Black Orchid said...

you hate seinfeld!!!!!
noooo
i luv it! marra a7b Jerry and Kramer even though he's ugly. bs i HATE George ewww.

and how come you hate Doritos?! wallah it's the BEST chips ever! =D

Lamya said...

Awwwwh bella*sprinkles magic fairy dust and makes d Pms monster go away* Phew,ugly idiot.. And its shoes didnt even match.. Luuuf yaw too bella!Kiss kiss!

Rawr said...

U R? i dont really like doctors *winces slightly , tell me what happens with you thou!

wodik t6l3een tstahbleen :P

Whatever said...

I like Seinfeld =| I love soup <3,, LOL @ girda bnt ass =D,, I hate guys that ragim too =|,, & fake nails,, & my hands are always cold too :s maybe they need a warm kiss =p LOL,, LOL @ the word penis heheheee,, I love Milk andChilis,, I hate soccor too,, I hate how I'm sensitive too =(,,

I liked your post =p and hey, there,, I read it all LOL!! It's fun!

Whatever said...

Oh,, & I forgot,, kil 3am o enti b5air =)