Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BoReD RanDoMNeSs

I can't sleeeeeep :( it sux. Ya 7a*9 lulu shes sound asleep right next to me i bet shes enjoying it. My eyes r bloodshot red bas kil ma 76ayt my head 3al m5ada 6arat il noum min 3yooni. DAMN u SLEEP

ok so im obviously bored and my frnd just fj2a went offline after telling me that he thinks a ant crawled up his boxers bc something is tickling his butt. I wonder wat he's doing now >.<>

And i see you standing there wanting more from me and all i can do is try
and i see u standing there im all i'll ever be and all i can do is try
this song has been stuck in my head for the past 3 days and its kinda getting annoying, but it beats having i like t move it move it stuck in my head lol

I've decided something something you guys may find useless info.
8rart wheni get married IF i get married i want a honeymoon that is unorthodox
i want to go to the following places
1. Lima-Peru
2. Rio , Sau Paulo, Brasilia, Fortaleza- Brazil
3. Havana- Cuba
4. Buenos Aires- Argentina
5. Santiago - Chilei
6. Bogata- Colombia
Yes yes i know they are all in South America 6yb SO WAT

YES PEOPLE I WISH I WERE BRAZILIAN I WISH I WERE FROM ANY SOUTH AMERICAN country DONT ask me why i just want to be a7is their lives r so damn fascinating ABI ABI ABI and after watching miami vice gbl ams i think i wanna marry a COLOMBIAN drug lord and have a house in Havana Cuba and go fast boat riding from miami to Havana just to get a mojito.

JANY IL no0oM again woho woho shake shake yalah ppl im out b4 this damn thing goes away ( and by thing i mean sleep hehe)








14 comments:

Black Orchid said...

remember when we last talked bil msn and we couldn't sleep!...well t5ayali i slept at 2:00 PM efff marra ta3ab sleeping at that time! and marra depressing waking up at night:S


marra ab'3a aroo7 Sau Paulo!!! it seems marra wanasa!=D bs i dont wanna hook up with a brazilian! mo 7lween EXCEPT for Luice Feego (yeah the spelling is probably wrong!) wallah that guy is damn hott!!

Anonymous said...

Black:
min the time we talked o0o ana ma nmt mt5yla :S im gonna die i thought jany il noum bas it wasnt :' (
o0o yb*3alna nroo0 sau paulo fashion week ufffff mra wanasa and ya brazilian guys r not hot bas if i can marry one get il passport then dump his ass that's what i'll do < loool thats how bad i wana be brazilian
eee o0o tra he is hot hes NO jay z bas yalah nmashy :D

Anonymous said...

Do0omy im online now waynk t3aly t3aly COME coMEEEEE

Anonymous said...

I knew saying that will make people think i'm crazy
and you know what film girl i want them to think that
watevr i want i get :P

Anonymous said...

7msteeni bas its not working :( laaaaaaih laaaaaaaih not working

Black Orchid said...

Bella tawni astaw3b when i said before that Luice Feego was a Brazilian knt shway mtan7a! he's actually Portugese lol

Euphoria said...

Same problem here! :|
South America?! that's weird :P

Moniker said...

Ive always wanted to go to Cuba.
It seems so culturally rich.

Anonymous said...

Black:
hes portugese ur joking :S i thought he was brazilian

Euphoria:SouthAmerica isn't weird its just different :)


Lulu: sing me hush little baby bas add a little spice to it wear a hula outfit :D

Fuschia spunk:
So true a couple of weeks ago i saw some pics that a photographer took of havana cuba and the people their and the opera and ballet it was soo wow

Bassem said...

This post made me laugh so hard! lol

btw, i'm a Columbian drug lord! i only pretend to be a saudi med student :P

Anonymous said...

Well what are u waiting for my knight in shinig armor
when will you come and sweep me off my feet :D:D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm bossy
I'm the first girl to scream on a track
I switched up the beat of the drum
That's right i brought all the boys to the yard
And that's right, i'm the one that's tattooed on his arm
I'm bossy

lol 1st i like that song :P second, i hope that u
really mean what's in ur page cuz
u r habla bs in a good way ;)

i liked the UnSoLveD MySTeRieS oo i answered some of them :P oo
leen al7een mo9er enno jawabe is the same bs jawabe kan aw9'a7 !! :P

one last thing , when u wrote this:
YES PEOPLE I WISH I WERE BRAZILIAN I WISH I WERE FROM ANY SOUTH AMERICAN country DONT ask me why i
just want to be a7is their lives r so damn fascinating ABI ABI ABI and after watching miami vice gbl
ams i think i wanna marry a COLOMBIAN drug lord and have a house in Havana Cuba and go fast boat
riding from miami to Havana just to get a mojito.

did you mean bacardi mojitos cuz if u do come to miami and i'll show u what's the real tast of mojitos ;):P:)

un día usted será una mujeres crecidas y usted será que corazón
feliz de ur de cuz es puro blanco, la buena suerte a usted
y puede todos sus sueños se realizan, FaHeeDoN

FA$HIONISTA said...

FAHOOOOOOOOOODZ lol i have no clue wat u wrote in espanol bas i have a feeling ga3d tsbny :P

im honored that u visited my blog my miami luver :X
COME AGAIN b4 I KICK UR ASS LOL