Monday, July 24, 2006

LAST TAG EVERRRR (6fsht)

Tagged by Do0oMYLaTa Best:

1. Male friend: Salman
2. Female friend:I have alot
3. Vacation: Summer 05 NeWyork + this summer is looking very promising


Worst:
1. Time of day: Netime im woken up before i actually want to wake up
2. Day of the week: Last year it ws saturday cuz i had 2 economic classes wara ba3a*9 bas now its friday
3. Color crayon: Periwinkle


Last:
1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: NoUraH
2. Talked to on the phone: Salman
3. Text: dm7m
4. Person you instant messaged: Do0oMyLaTa


Today:
1. What are you doing now:Browsing VOGUE talking to Do0oMy Reading perdu's Blog and eating Yoplait peach deligh yogurt YUM
2. Wearing: River island boyfriend jeans a white cut shrt and my bikini under


Tomorrow:
1. Is: $unday
2. Got any plans: Go tanning Probably go to Cheesecake factory then watch My super ex girlfrnd at night
3. Goal:Max out all the credit cards :P
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: I dunno yet :s


Favorite:
1. Number: 7
2. Song: Outside looking in - Jordan Pruitt (My fav FOR NOW)
3. Color: Electric pink and Gold


Currently:
1. Missing Someone: MaMa
2. Mood: Raygaaaaaaaa
Wanting: to get all made up and go dancing
True/False:
I am a cuddler: Yup Yup Yup
I am a morning person: Not at ALL
I am a perfectionist: Im perfect already .. no need to try to be a perfectionist
I am an only child: Nope
I am currently in my pajamas: Nope
I am currently pregnant: yup 7 months=p 7mdillah NO
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: La2i La2i La2
I am left handed: right handed ;)
I am addicted to Blogging: Not sure
I am online 24/7: At times
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Nope
I can be paranoid at times: Yup
I currently have a crush on someone: I dont have crushes i get crushes:P
I currently regret something that I have done: OH YA
I enjoy country music: Oh ya im a big YANKEE DOODLE fan :P u guys serious HELL NO eww
I enjoy smoothies: Jamba Juice's Berry Delight YUMM YUMM in My TUM
I enjoy talking on the phone: I prefer txting people bas With certain people I can Talk 24 7 on the phone
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: I never pay attention loooool to0o busy talking :S
I have a hidden talent: Being a stylist to my older and i REPEAT OLDER sister hehe
I have a lot to learn: M*3a M*3a M*3a (thats Mra in my francais accent)
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: Aha =(


Anger:
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Nope bas someone is currently mad at me =(
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Maha
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yup mra i threw a HUGE frame at my sis :S
4. Ever had something thrown at you? A hanger a n3al A cell phone A book My pillow My VODKA (p.s hes my bear lol )
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? y3tmd bas mostly scream and yell and throw things


Excitement:
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yups >.<
2. Are you easily excited? I try not to show it hehe
3. What are you most excited about? Mama coming in 2 days yaaay mama i miss u :X
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Id wine and dine club and shop Live and luv like a super star plus ill buy all the Manolo Blahniks Christian Lacroix Jimmy choo's and Christian Louboutains i can get my hands on
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? That coffe colored CHLOE paddington bag


Self-Discovery:
1. Name: Havana La Brazilian Bella A.K.A Mai ;)
2. Where were you born? Riya*9
3. What’s your main goal in life? To become a fashion designer and study in Parsons the new school of design
.4. How do you want to die? Holding mama's hand and surrounded by loved ones


Opinions:
1. Sex before marriage? Uhh wat about NO
2. Gay Marriage? Hehe i would LUV to have a gay bst frnd bas marrying someone gay NO THANX :S
3. Lower the Drinking age? If u dont look young they dont card you (and thats wat's important :P)
4. Recycling? Never really cared


Dreams:
1. What was your latest dream? Me meeting Jessica Alba :D:D:D gmt o0o ana fr7anaaa cuz she gave me her cartier compact with a note in it hehe (and no shahd i am NOT LEZBO :P)
2. Have any of your dreams come true? Nope not sure
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? When i kept pulling teeth o ut of my pocket o0o spitting them out o0o then i went to the dentist o0o found m*9awy there excpet that she didnt look like m*9awy she looked like 3ay*9a :S ( i heard dreaming about teeth falling out is bad :S)


Love-Life:
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? St*3ait
.2. Do you have a bf/gf? Shno0o ?
3. Do you have a crush? NoPy NoPeHow many beds did you lay in yesterday? Sho0osho0o'z bed LuLus bed and my bed :D
What color shirt are you wearing? White with like fagi3 and dark green paint splattered on it
Name one thing that you do everyday? Brush my teeth and do the daily wash my face put tones are moisturizer on
What color are your walls? Normal color
How much cash do you have on you right now? My card bas
I can’t wait till? Mama comes
When was the last time you saw your dad? He's gdamy watching the news and smoking hehe SOO adorable Ya zeeno0o Zeena :D
What did you have for dinner last night? Peppered chicken crispiani
What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? Not sure zmaaaaan
What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? My bloggy VOGUE zorpia
Does anything hurt on your body right now? My shoulders


Have You Ever:
1. Have you ever failed a class? Nop
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? ALL the time loool i luv singing :D
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Hair yup something about oily hair that is soo sexy plus all the celebs do it :P
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yup
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Oh yaaa all the time
6. Have you ever lied? Yup who hasn't
7. Have you ever had contacts? Since 7th grade
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? My own feet hehe


Pick One:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Im guessing the frst one is samboosa so ya samboosa
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood sucked me in and it wont spit me out.... HOLLYWOOD BABY without a doubt
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love akeed
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: 5 girls ( SteLLa, HaVaNa, AdriaNa, ThaLiaNa, FaY )
6.Kulfi, Ice cream: What the hell is Kulfi :S
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: None both r not my type hehe Jay-z maybe :D (something about his voice that makes him sooooooo sexy)
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: Tour de eiffle
9. Lahore, Khi, Islambad: Bombay :P


I tag:
1. Sweetest Sin
2. LuLu
3. Al bandary
4. In$aniTy

8 comments:

Euphoria said...

Interesting :)

wastedchix said...

looooool u didn't tag this time loool

lovely things to know though :")

t/c

FA$HIONISTA said...

Euphoria:
i hope u mean interesting in a good way >.<

wasted:
I wanted to tag u guys bas didnt do0omy already ?? if she didnt then TAG ur it :D

FA$HIONISTA said...

nope im in miami now bas ya i was in NY
thnx for stopping by ;)

FA$HIONISTA said...

FILM GIRL
YGRFK INTY :P
and yes mwahby ktheera ma tn3d 3al a9abi3 :P im glad u realized that

Black Orchid said...

yeah mn jd ktheer celebs like their hair oily!:P
7atta Jennifer Aniston admitted that she doesn't wash her hair alot! a'3lab el blondes put some poweder on their hair to suck all the oil from it lol
and btw el oily hair is very good! no wonder sh3oor el Indians tjanin:P:P

Anonymous said...

Black orchid
looooooool ee tra they use this dry fredric fekkaki shampoo walah it works wonders o0o makes ur hair look so HOT
o0o min jid sh3oor il indians so wooooooow

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=advanced file organizer 3.0.0.565 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg