Sunday, June 04, 2006

CeLeB QuoTeS

If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down. Elizabeth Taylor
I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. Zsa Zsa Gabor
Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same. Audrey Hepburn
There's no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there'd be no challenge. Also, you'd feel inferior. Jessica Alba
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy. Paris Hilton
Big girls need big diamonds.Elizabeth Taylor
Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future. Coco Chanel
We're dealing with sophisticated customers. What's most important to these women is individuality. I have to create things she'll want to wear, no matter who she is. Oscar de la Renta
My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet. Manolo Blahnik

2 comments:

FA$HIONISTA said...

Day dreamer i HEART u already your welcome here anytime glad u liked :x kiss kiss

ya lool u gotta luv Zsa Zsa

FA$HIONISTA said...

Im no heroine doing fine

thanx for passing by