Saturday, June 03, 2006

Brain Farts

i was eating french toast and driniking pinapple juice. Luv is blind. NO really it is, when u eat and go straight to sleep it makes u fat. i had my math exam today. Shoes are my life, ive got 352 pairs, i can hear my sister singing, the time is 10:39. When your blind do u see BLACK, MTV is on, Viva la bam guy is a HOTTIE, my cuzin has her eyebrow peirced, thought it would look eww eww bas actually turned out mra WOW, i have the letters A B D C C B D A written on my palm , it was cuz i wanted t check my math ansrs wth JuJi, Maha got me this BRAZIL shrt today, cuz im like Brazilian addicted, my 2nd toe is longer then my frst toe, that makes me unique, i smell like Narscisco Rodrieguez, im travelling on the 25th, people that dont dot their I's are said to have low self esteem, i;ve got half a gum my cell phone and lip venom in my school uniforms skirt pocket, Loreli gilmore is a HOT 37 year old, Isabelli Fontana has a baby boy, M*9awy didnt change not a SINGLE BIT, in Australia wen u flush the toilet the water goes the other way around, Brother for sale only 50 cents, lulu bites on this peicce of excess meat on her thumb. ITS scary, in the exam today my nails and lips turned purple, It was THAT COLD, i luv me and u luv me and thats the way its meant to be, i wonder if i go into Mcdonalds and say i want a cheeseburger large fries anda cosmopolitan will they laugh or just look at me like im crazy, the GNC guy is EYE CANDY, Miss saudi arabia ismaha Victoria Agel, SHES NOT EVEN SAUDI :S, Zydeco music, WHATS THAT :S, My toe nails are shiny and pearl pink :P , Ive got bio b3d bkra, WIshh me luck

10 comments:

FA$HIONISTA said...

thnx Wewaty u to0o Go0oD LuCk o0o Shdy 7aylk o0o o0o o0o dun stress cuz i dun like it wen u stress kiss kiss My BeLLa

Euphoria said...

Salamat! this post is funny!

good luck :)

Baroque said...

hehe :P
u're the most confused blogger yet, and oddly enough i understand u..

even though dikht 6ool il post, i liked it..

SunShine said...

LOL nice post. but sorry to break it to you honey, your toe isn't unique!

FA$HIONISTA said...

Euphoria
Allah ysalmik, thanks im glad you enjoyed
Barouque
Im glad SOMEONE out there understands me,,, lool ajal beware the coming brain farts :P
Sunshine:
Thnx,, and i don;t care what you say my toes are unique, sexy, and i luv them:P

FA$HIONISTA said...

Lool this was a Post exam brain fart :P (if there's such a thing :P)

Anonymous said...

LOOOL MeMe i just made sure that ur 100% crazy after reading this post..3wwrni rasi :| lo0ol bas its still nice..luv ya :x >> doomy lata chocolata

FA$HIONISTA said...

Duma ya Duma loooooooool aham shay 3wrt rasik :P glad u liked it o0o cant wait to see u mra w7shteeni :x kss kiss

Leo. said...

Why do people like sharing their farts, its disgusting..

FA$HIONISTA said...

leomastic
lol i can't help it.... they just ome out :PP and there will be more to come