Thursday, February 08, 2007

MISS ME MISS ME.. NOW U GOTTA BUY ME SOME JIMMY CHOO'S AND KISS ME :D

First i wanna say im sorry to my blog.. IVE ABANDONED U oo MALI 7AG.. a7bk.. AND I WONT EVER DO IT AGAIN <3>

ilmhm i'm not really sure what i should post about.. This past month has been mra hectic.. EXAMS oo 7ALA..
My head hurts.. not my head my skull.. i've got skullmatosis .. oo it hurts..
I'm depressed :'( i went to go get those jimmy choo's knt MRA 5aga 3alayhoum oo i go to robert oo i tell him i want these in a size :$ umm 41 lol he goes to the back comes back and says SORRY MADAAAAAAAME MAPIII.. WTF YA KAKA YA 7MAR YA KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. i told u to keep them on hold for me 30 minutes ago.. :( a3333333333 oo then i get all teary eyed oo glt la mama oo galat a7san.. a9lan i didnt want u to get them.. ur not a hooker :/ (WHICH HOOKER WEARS JIMMY CHOOS M3RF ) i mean I KNOW the heel is above 10 cm bas still so FUCKING HOT.. t7md rabaha inoo i didnt say i wanted those hookerish YSL shoes .. MOMS :@uff watevr i dont care

SAWAGY broke his leg.. 7ramm mra ra7mta.. bas he still opens doors for me and carries my stuff.. i tell him la2 3ady bas he insists.. AHH I TAUGHT HIM GOOD :P..

Now for RAWRS tag
5 things u dont know about me:
* I'm a nerd in disguise :P
* I dont have a valentines
* I like ALL BRAN CEREAL :P
* I used to have this blanket (BLANKETOONY) it was yellow oo m3afin looking bas i luved it mama took it away from me :( i hate her for that
* I LUV wearing stuff i know i'll never wear or use.. just knowing that i have it makes me happy

P.s song(s) of the moment: Mika-Grace Kelly
Nelly Furtardo- All good things
Gwen Stefani- The sweet escape
Danity Kane- Stay with me
P.s.s I DONT TAG NEONE
P.s.s.s I thnk my dad IS HOT.. he could look italino if he 7alag 3al 9fr oo raba saksooka..

3 comments:

FiFi said...

welcome back =D
you've been missed..

salamet ur driver =P hope he gets well soon..


It sucks.. I mean about the shoes u wanted .. I really hate it when this happens..

mm well i guess that's all wut i want to say..
oh & Don't abandon us again.. =D

Taqo said...

welcome back :*
uve been missed!

LOL@ your mom O el "hookerish" shoes :P Y7lilha

I am SO downloading allll of those songs :D

Anonymous said...

DONT YOU EVER LEAVE ME AGIAN!!
*crying hisaricly*

p.s MIND MY SPELLING :s