Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'LL TAKE WALKIN' IN THE RAIN OVER MATERIAL THINGS


Don't need high heels
For a good feel
You can keep the fancy clothes
I'll take walkin in the rain
Over things material
I'll trade Melrose and the big names
Give me faces that I know
Just play a melody that everybody knows
Take it down, down, down
And strip it to the core
I don't really need much less is more, more, more


True to life, true to me
The way it's got to be
So simple, so simple, so simple
Live to love, love to be
Absolutely free
---------------------------------------------------------------------


THIS SONG HAS BEEN PLAYING ON MY IPOD FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS... ITS MEANINGFUL OOO FOR ONCE NOT ABOUT LUV... TRUE I <3>

P.S SONG OF THE MOMENTO: SO SIMPLE- STACIE ORRICO
P.S.S : KIL KAKA MR FAYAZ.. I HATE U AND MATH



3 comments:

fire alarm said...

i can see how it can be meaningful... but again its just a song.. it makes u think for 5 min and then everything goes back to the way it is..

Lamya said...

I dont believe that twix.Sometimes songs can make a difference,change your mind about stuff. Music i think,is a very strong medium. It was used to start revolutions,keep hope among slaves..among other things.:)

Anonymous said...

ahh bella, dnt we all jst wnt 2 walk in the rain w our guy? lets jst find him first. lol.

twix- define "to the way it is" you meen extremly fucked? :P