Monday, October 09, 2006

FOR YOU I WILL

You know that silence is love when all u hear is your heart.
And I wanted so badly just to be a part of something strong and true
But I was scared and left it all behind
Michelle Branchs HERE WITH ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is this?Numbers in your pocket
I remember when youUsed to throw those things away
Why do you wanna keep in touch now?
Who gave you a reason?To act so shady
112's ITS OVER NOW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You must not know 'bout me
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin
'You're irreplaceable
Beyonces IRREPLACABLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I had just one wish
Only one demand
I hope she's not like me
I hope she understands
That she can take this life
And hold it by the hand
And she can greet the world
With arms wide open...
Creed's WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a lighter note
Whoever this ANONYMOUS KAKA is i want u to know one thing o0o one thing only. I'm not planning to delete my blog nor do i intend to in the future. True i was a summer blogger bas i'm here to stay. Just cuz they all left doesnt mean i'm gonna follow them. I set my own rules o0o i don't follow ppl. SO YA INT if u think that i'm gonna leave because of some pathetic words (that u think will hurt me) UR WRONG a5ir hamii int a9lan. GA3DA GA3DA.
My BLOG is MINE ALL MINE. i get to write in it WATEVR THE FUCK I WANT. if i wanna write about what color my boogers are THEN BY GOD i will. If u dont like it just stop reading it ma7ad *3a9bkoum 3alay. If i wanna write about things that u think are bimboish and air headed then I WILL. U like writing about politics or ur sobby fake ass luv stores. I like writing about fashion and music and wat shoes and bags and my brain farts and EVERYTHING else. DIFFERENT PPL LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS. just cuz i dont like reading or writing doesnt make me ne less smart then u. I probably even have a higher I.Q then most of u.I wont let ne of u ppl get to me ESPECIALLY ANONYMOUS
KAKA BIN KAKA
P.S song of the moment: Say goodbye- Chris brown
P.S.S I BELONG IN HOLLYWOOD why can't my familia understand that.
P triple S: FUCK ITS GOOD TO BE ME

13 comments:

Taqo said...

Creed's lead singer is HOTT :P

O 9a7 lissanik...its ur blog. You can write about whatever you please.
O ely moo 3ajbah can either:
a)Not read it.
b)Yakil zag.

Keep them posts coming!

Whatever said...

LOL @ what you said to KAKA BIN KAKA ANON. =D,, it's so true, well said girl ;)

FA$HIONISTA said...

tic tac:
EE MIN JID loool i dont like that look bas on him its AMAZING.

lol allah y5lrrk la mwayha bas :x
min jid ya KAKA BN KAKA kil KAKA and STOP READING MY BLOG IT DOESNT LIKE U AND QUIRE FRANKLY NEITHER do i .

angelina:
gracias babe. thnx for ur support
I JUST WANT HIM TO UNDERSTAND THAT PPL HATE HIM JUST AS MUCH AS I DO AND THAT HES A DISGRACE TO THE BLOGSPHERE

!nsanity said...

i got purple greenish boogers.





is that normal ?

Anonymous said...

ka2anahom zayid 7alahom hathool al malageef these days?? 9a7?? ya3ni min jid min jid.. eesh rabbana mi7ammilhom to go around blogger looking for blogs and actually putting in the effort to comment saying that they don't like ur blog.. and moo bas kida.. they come back over and over again and say the same shit.. what the fuck.. hang in there mama cita.. we love u.. we love ur blog.. we want u to stay.. screw him, her, it or whatever he is..

Black Orchid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black Orchid said...

yakil tebn el anonymous hatha!

FA$HIONISTA said...

insanity:
For an insane dude im sure :P
I've got hot pink ones :P HOW HOT IS THAT

frogman:
agoolike SICK SICK PPL. y3ni min jid if u hate my blog y put the effort into actually checking it ??. Gracias papi i luff yaaw too and my blog as well .
SCREW HIM BGWA .

Black orchid:
il tbn gleela 3alayh.

Bissa said...

You go girl ;x mwa7 i'm proud of u

Lamya said...

*gets out her cheerleader outfit and pom poms*go bella go!*hears something rip,oops,i got fat lol* anyways,i love your blog,and will come and haunt you if you should ever even THINK of closing up..So keep on doing what your doing,you make us happy. Love you,frm lamyoosh.

FA$HIONISTA said...

BiSsA :
Im proud of me too >.<... lol mshtahya paninos :P

lamyo0osh:
loooooooooooooooool aham shaY wat ripped wat :O *acting dumb*
Walah ILL NEVER CLOSE IT... illy ma ybi my blog la yjii its AS simple AS that am i right or am i right?
gracias babe :x kiss kiss kissssssss

diabz:
awwwwwwwwwww i hope so babe.
EE ANA KMAN agool lets have one during il BREAK o0o u and ACE BTR COME MRA ABI ASHOOFIK :(.
lol about the hollywood thing try getting that into mama F and my sisters brains lol they think im pathetic.. i think they r jelous ;)

Lamya said...

darling, they named hollywood after you!hehe. thats because u didnt notice the rrrriiiip in my cheerleader outfit. and btw theres a creepy update just for you. all my love, lamyoosh!

FA$HIONISTA said...

yaaaaaaaaaay an update for moi. now i really feel hollywood like :X