Tuesday, September 19, 2006

RING THE ALARM


Tell me how should I feel
When I know what I know,
And my female intuition
Telling me you a dog?
People told me 'bout the flames
I couldn't see through the smoke
When I need answers, accusations
What you mean you gone choke?
I LUV THIS SONG MRA WOW o0o il video clip a7la. she makes crazy people look sexy :P come to think about it BEYONCES new CD Bday (can be found in a store near u :P) has some pretty nice songs.
Ring the alarm
Upgrade u
Irreplacable
Freakum dress

They are all nice
Speaking of beyonce. I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF Jayz ufff ufff ufff ufff i think hes SOOOO ORGASMIC y3ni i know all u guys r thinking ALLAh ygrf thougy (im thinking SCREW U) bas min jid hes so wow y3ni his sexiness is so appealing.
o0o His VOICE u55555555555555555 I LUV IT its so kitha MANLY o0o so WOW
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a7iba :(
walah they make the worlds cutest couple. y3ni hoowa 7ata gal innoooo b4 he met beyonce he used to bag girls like berkin bags, now he bags be (boy he hurtin that :P ). I would have never in a KBAJILLION years imagined them together. Walah they r hollywoods 2nd cutest couple after 6b3an Jessica alba and Cash warren o0o Heidi Klum and Seal
AWW AWW AWW .
I'm bored o0o this post was written out of my bordnessness :D .
Out to get my iced caramel mochiatto :D
P.S After all if hes good enough for Beyonce hes good enough for moi :P
P.S.S song of the moment- What i need- Jeannie Ortega

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FA$HIONISTA said...

lol fifi
no not screw u :D bas inoo hes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT o0o ya il 7aaaaaaaaaaar o0o il school mra galag o0o so0o boring

o0o her songs r kick ass
kiss kiss o0o im glad ur the frst to comment :d

Anonymous said...

heey sorry i deleted my comment just wanted to change something...

I'M THE FIRST TO COMMENT :D
Don't say screw me cause i changed that part you are right he is hooot :P hahahaha...
Who's not bored .. yeah i noe th weather sux and school OMG drooos la allah..boring hell yes...
Her songs are amazing ... thank you thank you.. :D

FA$HIONISTA said...

fifi:
loooooooooooooool y5ti a7bk :X im glad u think hes hot (even though i made u say he was :P)

diabz:
if jay z looks like a camel then FUCK camels r HOOOOOOT. All i can say is B is one lucky lady ahhh can u imagine kissing those lips :D o0o those cheeks uffff o0o il 3yo0on YA RABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYya nas hes EYE CANDY oh oh and that voice OMG y
ok now im geting freaky lol

Taqo said...

Yea A CAMEL.
With bad breath as well :p
But Roca wear is hot.
So I gotta give him props for that :D

Plus...his songs are great.

FA$HIONISTA said...

CAMEL OK bas bad breath LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 *me33* lol only 6i3s'z o0o 6i3sah'z have bad breath :P loooooool ma7ib roca wear its abdan moo my style bas dammmm howa il designer then its WOW :D
o0o eewa his songs r nice o0o louhoum m3na mo0o mithl like 50cent o0o bla bla

Taqo said...

"only 6i3s'z o0o 6i3sah'z have bad breath" - Wsh ga9dits y3ni?! :I
Now uve got me wondering why you call me "tic tac" :I

Shilling said...

Oh bella u like Jay z. 9ra7a I don't find him thak al shay. Bas to each his own.

Oh taqo is tic tac and i was wondering.

Shilling said...

Had to put this comment, c bella true to my word I'm spamming ur blog:S

Black Orchid said...

hollywoods 2nd cutest couple?? haha ABADAN!:P bil3aks i think ennu Beyonce heya elli titlazzag m3 Jay z and howa 6afshan menha and is stuck with her lol (madre leash i think that way:P)

FA$HIONISTA said...

tic tac:
loooooooooooooooooool L_L u found out the explanation behind the nick name :P lol la2 amza7
i meant hard core 63oos have bad breath.
ur a semi 6i3sa . :P:P

ace:
ee wallllllllah he's so HOT uff uff uff i lufffffffffff him y5ti 3yoona tjanin o0o 9oota o0o lipsa o0o KLLLA lol
eee tic tac is taqo :D. kl a7ad calls her taqo o0o i just wntd smthng different o0o tic tac is catchy wila :D?

u r true to ur word. now im gonna spam ur bloggy. hope i'll be true to mine :D kiss kiss

black
they r a CUTE COUPLE. ok maybe b titlazag fee bas that only proves my point more that he is ONE FINE guy. y3ni B can have NEONE she wants o0o she chose him . that means somthing no? no ? yes
IT MEANS HES IRRESISTABLE :D

Black Orchid said...

LOL

bella i dunno what you see in him! i'd pick P Diddy over him!! (diddy's ugly too...so that proves my point:P)
ooh la t3a9be 3alaya=P

Saud said...

LO0O0O0L ;p~.. shda3wa kel hatha.. anyway.. i luv beyonce :P~..

Dude! said...

Whatever you say !

FA$HIONISTA said...

black
p diddy mra SHAYN lol ma 39bt bas inoo m3rf he is hot i lufffffffff him . thoogy *3reeb iknow :P

sozu:
lol i need to show my luf for him wila ? :P

cold:
la2 ajal watevr u say ?!? :P

Anonymous said...

will, yo realmente no tengo nada decir pero mantenerse al ritmo delo
keep up the good work , btw yoom da5allto 3lay thak el yoom kent nayem :P