Tuesday, September 26, 2006

BRAIN FART NUMERO 3

I have nothing else to0o write bas i REALLY feel like updating so i'm just gonna brain fart.....

Nourah is getting married at the end of this year. We are planning on throwing her a bachlorette party. i miss watching HANNAH MONTANA on disney in the summer. too bad we don't have it 3ala il disney illy heena. YES PPL I LIKE WATCHING DISNEY im not a kid :P. That perfume sarah gave me is AMAZING. it smells like peaches n cream. I SOOOOO want a BISCOTTI right now :(. I luv going through mama's hand bags. ITS ALWAYS FILLED WITH TREASURE and tons of reciepts:P. I need a new nickname. I'm wearing his jersey right now. his smell faded away though. i have this thing called BOO BOO ZAP . i got it from SEPHORA. i wonder if it really does make ur pimple go away:S. i want almond M&M'z. I want to be a PRIMA BALLERINA. I fell in luv with LAWLAW's burberry bag. i'm debating between SMITH college o0o MIT. Ya 7beeel BABA he's being SOOO supportive. y3ni inever thought in a MILLION years that he would let us go to the states again to study. I LUFF YAWWW PAPITOOZ m3 inoo u said NY mafi amal bas still thnx :X. I wanna dance in the rain with someone ANYONE. 3ama laih mafi ne rain here. Sha Sha Sha bo0oya rooooole calll my name is meme ya i like to party ya and wen i shake it ya the boys all go AYYY MAMI. LIKE is getting me the new PRADA handbag before it hits stores. LUV is getting it for me b4 it hits runways. I wont let you fall,,, fall out of luv. i like cracking my wrists and fingers. I LUV BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. haters can kiss my ass. IM ONLY SPEAKING THE TRUTH. SALT WATER TAFFY is sooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOD. Yo gotta strut like you mean it. I CAN'T wait for GREY'S ANATOMY season 3 to come out on DVD it'll take too long. DENNY is gonna die I KNOW IT. I LUVED HIM SO MUCH o0o am sure i'll start crying wen he actually does die. I dunno how izzy is gonna cope with his death. I smell like be delicious DKNY. kim possible's theme song is stuck in my head. too much of nething is not good for you with the exception of SHOES 6b3an.I want to sky dive o0o do the flying trapeeze o0o skinny dip this time not semi naked :P. I miss playing CANDY LAND :( TWEEZMA is calling me bas i don't feel like ansring her right now :S does that make me a bad frnd?!? I was just thinking if i subscribed to PLAY BOY o0o selled them to the infinite number of desperate guys here i'd earn a FORTUNE. Wise men say only fools rush in but i cant help falling in luv with you. i make no apologies for how i choose to repair what you broke
I heart ELVIS. ok this brain fart is going no where. I'm hungry I'm tired I'm hot and now i'm gonna go jump 3ala sho0osh o0o LAW LAW :D

P.S song of the moment MANA- Amar es combatir

17 comments:

Black Orchid said...

ana i used to watch Disney Channel all the time bs now 9ar marra boring and it's ALL cartoons:S but i do like Disney movies though=D


heeeey la t5arbeeen Grey's Anatomy 3alaya:|


ooh i luv "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" marra cuuuuuute el sooong!! sometimes a7is enni i wanna cry while listening to it lol

zahrat ilma6ba5 said...

lol, i luv ur brain farts.

wastedchix said...

Brain farts?? i know a wise man who called them brain droppings :"P

besides .. there's nothing with disney channel .. i prefer cartoon network myself but hey!

and HEY not answering ur friends calls does NOT make u a bad friend, mfahyaa and i do it to each other all the time girl and we're as close as we could be (yes we know about each other lamma ma ykoon lina 5elg each other, it's only natural!)

have fun ..

ThunderCAT

FA$HIONISTA said...

Blacky
disney channel heena MRA ygarf i meant illy b the states hathak a7laFARG eee il song mra wow wen im in the crying mood it always gets to me

Sexilicious bgara:
awwwwwwwww they luff yaww to0o :D

LAWLAW:
i lufff ur bag walah im gonnna borrow it one day o0o u can borrow my gucci messanger :D lol walah i had to force shoosh to bungi jump with me she as 5ayfa MOUT aham shay did u hear my screaming o0o did u see how hot i looked all tanned :P

THUNDER cat:
ma7ib la cartoon network or disney channel heena i stick to E o0o MTV here bas inoo in the states im addicted to disney :D gracias for the advice :D

diabz bebe:
ppl always said i looked like jasmine bas i ALWAYS luved belle (belle o0o bella ) hehe i dont luv disney channel heena bas classic disney movies r BY FR THE BEST.
eee mra i want NYU bas ino0o baba will NVR let us live alone in NY gal aish gal tooooooo dangerous :P ya walah im thinking about MIT or SMITH newhere in boston will do.
lol i like plain M&M's with u know those pretzle sticks they sell at school o0o i like penut M&Mz with popcorn bas almond is SOO GOOD alone YUM lol. ana kman my mouth is watering :'( (be strong be strong only 45 min to f6oor:P)
this boo boo zap thingy its just u put it 3ala the pimple nafsa o0o it goes away the nxt day. ana moo mshklty pimples bas u know how b4 ur period u get one annoying pimple (usually b4 a date:() ya thats my problemah o0o btw proactiv really does work il results min JID amazing

SouS said...

Okay.. slow down!!!i thought i was the only one in the world who thought the way you do!!man.. its a reliefe to know am not as wierd as i thought i was!! i call the way you're brain works (or i think it works) swishee wisheee... yalla keep on being that way!!
I MISSSAUDI:(

Taqo said...

"DENNY is gonna die I KNOW IT. I LUVED HIM SO MUCH o0o am sure i'll start crying wen he actually does die."

LOOOL :P

"SALT WATER TAFFY is sooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOD."

Yummy :(

FA$HIONISTA said...

SoUs:
lol umm awalan welcome to my blog :D 2ndly im not weird:P at least i don't think i am :S lol so i have a swishy wishy brain :D yaaaaaaay sounds HOT :P gracias babe
p.s u wanna switch places i'l go live in malaysia and u come here (since u miss KSA so much) :D

Tic Tac:
UR LAFING AT ME CUZ I CRIED AMS :( NOT FAIR WALAH MRA MRA YBAKY
o0o if u take back that lool for laughing at me i;ll give u some salt water taffy i have :D:D :P

Dude! said...

Damn girrrl these are alot of brain farts :S:S

Shilling said...

y3ni inever thought in a MILLION years that he would let us go to the states again to study.

Yeah i know same with my parents and sending me back 2 england there is something in the air bella, we better bottle it for not so good times.

fire alarm said...

aby m&m almond... im hungry im fasting..

i love how u simply put it as brain farts. so funny.

FA$HIONISTA said...

ace:
MIN JID walah we r blessed.

twix:
UFF they r the BEST m&m's ever. im hungry toooooooooooooo
i want choco souflle o0o m&m's o0o cheetos o0o mike and ikes o0o flake oooh ohhhhhh and pink cocktail :D
lol gracias walah i'm flattered that u lufff my blog :x it luffs yaaaaaw too :D

Lamya said...

Awwwwh,how totally adorable. Guess if any guy is interested in you,i could just get him to read ur brain fart..and he would be yours hook line and sinker..P.S,anything chocolate does it for me. P.P.S. Im in love with winnie d pooh,gna marry him and have cute little pooh kids. P.P.P.S. Im waiting for Prison Break!:) to finish so i can watch d whole season.I cant handle d suspense between episodes..

FA$HIONISTA said...

lol lamya :x that seriously made my day :D
lol a7is guys arent gonna fall for me after reading my brain farts bas probably run away :P.
Hey im weird and im not afraid to say it :D:D:D
im not a choco FANATIC bas ufff almond m&ms r BEYOJND AMAZING
lol t9dgeen as a kid pooh scared me eyore was always my guy. A7IBA i really do HES ADORABLE
my sis is hooked on prision break. Its nice bas not ADDICTIVE at least not to me. LAMYA u gotta watch greys anatomy ITS THE BEST After SEX AND THE CITY 6b3an.

Anonymous said...

MOI !!! lol i wanted to watch gray's anatomy lesh t5arbeeenaaaa 3laaaaaaaaaaaaay !!

Lamya said...

Fashionista,grays anatomy makes me tired its too much like my day job.(and in my med school years had 2 kno grays anatomy txtbook inside out,so now i hate it!).Prison break is as far away from my job as u can imagine.So its more relaxing..So ur gna have eyore kiddies then.. Oh shweeeeet!

FA$HIONISTA said...

lamya
walah its AMAZING i luv how izzy and denny r in luv and shes breaking all the rules of the hospital by falling in luv with a patient which makes me luv them even more. DRAMA i know bas its fun DRAMA not E.R or Chicage hope drama. This is kick ass drama

SouS said...

i'd never switch places with you huny, sorry, you're welcome to join me, but this freedom is SO AMAZING! for some reason the middle part of my comment got cut off.. swishee wishee... we work our own way.. have a damn good time doing it as well.. and its lots of fun :d