Wednesday, June 28, 2006

TaGgeD By AnA-3aLia

I have been tagged by the Fabulous Ana 3alia

1:you receive a gift. You open it and say "wow this is exactly what i need. It came in tame". What is the gift? Those limited edition 4 inch 100 mm manolo blahnik the Dorrsay one where the left pair is electric blue and the right one is electric pink

2: Closeyour eyes, now open them. You are someone else. Who do you want it to be?
its so hard to pick :( my first pick would be Jessica Alba

3: You are setting in a coffe shop in the Champs-Elysées. there are five chairs aroun the table, you set on one, who sets on the other four?
If it were me and my frnds
1. Deema M
2. Maha
3. Felwa
4. *3ada

If it were celebs
1. Jessica alba
2. Eva mendes
3. Chris Noth A.K.A Mr big illy 3alasex and the City
4. Oscar de la Renta

4: They give you a chance to appear on T.V for five minutes. Everyone on the planet is watching you, and everyone will believe whatever comes out of your mouth. What will your message be?
I am the Queen of the world,,
Vogue.. Put me on your cover once a year
Oscar de la renta... We r gonna have a one night stand, you will fall head over heels in luv with me then in the morning i will crush ur poor Dominiquin heart and you will beg for me to stay hand me your label and whatevr i want from your designs but i will still leave you and you will deal with it :P
Manolo Blahnik... each time a new edition to your shoe line comes out send me a pair
Bill gates... Give me all your money :P
Baby Boy... i luv you BELIEVE IT

I tag
1. In$an!Ty
2. DaYDreaMeR
3. AnA 3aLia

4 comments:

!nsanity said...

so who is this oscar renta person exactly ?

!nsanity said...

so who is this oscar renta person exactly ?

FA$HIONISTA said...

lol you dunno oscar de la renta :O ma 3ndk salfa hes only THE BEST DESIGNER EVER

ana-alia said...

not at all bella, any time ;)